11. Ghostin

(Ariana's POV)

Keeping my head down I walk into the canteen and as I do I see Cat wave me over as she had bought lunch for me.

I smile excitedly and walk over to her sitting opposite her and Danny.

"SO?!?" They both smile wifey with their heads in their hands like kids.

"Yeah it was nice" I blush.

"Ariana. Spill the deets!" She laughs gently pushing me.

"Well, I helped him finish a song, he learnt the guitar chords for one of my songs and it was just really fun. He tried teaching me guitar too" I smile.

"Urgh he's just such a good guy" Danny smiles.

"He is. I like him. But you guys know I'm not ready for anything more." I shrug.

"we know. And that's okay" Danny smiles rubbing my arm.

I look over and notice Noah walk in and join the que. He flashes me a smile and I smile back at him blushing slightly. As he looks back towards the line my eyes fall upon Harrys who was happening to stand close to him. I felt my cheeks start burning up as he stares at me blankly.

I look away quickly and eat the pasta pot that cat had bought for me.

Noah gave me butterflies, Harry gave me a feeling I can't explain. I liked both of the feelings.

"Anyway we have sport in a few hours and then free all night for the weekend ! " cat smiles.

"What do you usually do on the weekends here?" I ask.

"Well, everyone goes to a party tonight or Saturday night, there's a shopping mall not far from here to" cat smiles.

"The shipping sounds fun!" I smile.

"And the parties!!" Danny smiles.

"They're not really my thing." I blush. "Will the music blocks still be open?" I ask

"Yes, all blocks are still open incase people want to catch up with work. But the canteens are closed on the weekends" cat answers.

"Cool! Hoping I can focus on some music" I smile.

"You sure will!" Danny smiles.

*a few hours later*

Time for sport... I wasn't excited for it. I just hoped we wouldn't be running again!

After getting changed with cat we walk outside to the field where we would await instructions.

"Oh shit. I need to run back and get a hair band . Meet you there!" She smiles and jogs back to the changing block.

I nod my head and carry on walking.

"So.. you and Noah?" I hear

I jump and turn around and look up to meet the dark green eyes that intimidated me on a daily basis.

I knew he wouldn't be happy about me hanging out with Noah.

"What about me and Noah?" I ask and turn around walking back to the field with Harry following me.

"We all saw you go to the music block." He says.