Chapter 6

Changmin replayed the sentence until Chanhee put his hand down "Sorry did I shock you, if it makes you feel better think of it just as going out into town."  He smiled and turned away "Of course it won't be anytime now, you can just think about it for now." He walks to his desk and sits in the chair looking to the window.

The knight cleared his throat before walking and standing behind the royal just a few steps away "Well I don't mind, buy what's the reason for this request, it seems very random."

The royal smiled which can be seen from the window's reflection "Well I wanted to go into town with you, although I've been living in this kingdom for 19 years I haven't really explored the kingdom."

the knight put a hand out and was about to ruffle the boy's hair but instead pats his shoulder "Alright then pr- Chanhee, we'll go on that date soon. I'll plan it for us, leave it to me."

The prince had kept his eyes on the window, he saw what the knight was going to do but was a little disappointed that the action didn't happen, he sat up and turned his slightly to look the male in the eyes "I'll look for it to that then. It's going to be late soon, I will see you in the morning."

Changmin took his hand off the royal and walked towards his room, his heart was pounding for a while there but he tried to remain calm the whole time. Once in front of his room he saw Kevin standing in front of the door. The knight opened the door and left the jester inside, the male was there to get his questions answered by the male. "Sorry for coming here at this time, I just had a few questions about you and Chanhee." The jester had a small smile and just waited for the knight to speak.

Changmin nodded and started to take off his armor fixing his clothes that was underneath "Yea just shoot and I'll answer if I can."

Kevin breathed in and then spoke "Well I was talking with Eric earlier and heard you took Chanhee back to the castle, he said you seemed jealous. Well I'll just start with what is he to you? Is he just a prince, a friend, a crush?"

Changmin stopped and sat down on his bed, he always saw the prince as the prince for the past 6 years but something felt different now he was protecting him. Then how he felt when the male asked for the date he just couldn't figure it out himself anymore "I think it's complicated for me to say..."

"Dose this mean he can't pick or he thinks it something he can't say." Kevin then sat down near the male "Well how do you feel around the Chanhee?"

Changmin sighed "I have no idea, I'm happy being with him, I want to protect him the best that I can, and I'm confused why I felt so happy to go one a date with him.. It's even a real date in the end..." He laid down holding his head feeling frustrated about not knowing his own feelings.

The jester laughed "You remind me of myself now looking at it, I was so nervous when I talked with Jacob about our feelings." He smiled at the thought.

The knight sat up and looked at the male "What do you mean? Did you and prince Jacob do something?"

He moved one his hands to say 'kinda' "It wasn't bad, but for both of us it was good since we are now dating." He smiled saying 'dating' his heart was beating faster just  thinking about it.

It was back when Chanhee visited Jacob, Kevin was talking with viscount Heo helping him with packing the males luggage. Kevin was placing one of the last luggages by the door and looked over to the younger male "Is this all you needed viscount Heo, if so I'll be leaving now."

Hyunjun nodded "Yup I'll pack the last one myself, but I'll give you something to thank you for all your help." He walked to the desk drawer and gave the male a matching pair of rings "Take them, and you should give the other one to your significant other."