Chapter 15

The knight and royal were in a carriage going through the town, it seemed to be peaceful day out, the sun wasn't fully in the sky yet so they had the whole day to travel to their destination. The royal was looking out the window, playing with the blanket he had covering him as he was cold. He looked next to him to see the knight asleep, he looked outside to see the driver still focused on the road ahead of them. He sighed before placing the blanket over Changmin smirked "You always try to help me, for once look after yourself and your needs." He couldn't help but feel tired, he hesitantly laid his head down on the other's shoulder and closed his eyes, he knew it would be a while before they reach wherever the two were going so he decided to let sleep take over him.

Changmin woke up after feeling a weight on his shoulder and moved slowly to see who it is, he softly smiled seeing the sleeping prince, he looked up and spoke loud enough for the coach-driver to hear him but quite enough for Chanhee to sleep "How far are we to the city?"

"A few hours still but the town house you told me to stop at is the closest place we can stop at."

He nodded before looking back at the prince, he combed through his hair, his fingers running through "Thank you, when we reach the town house please inform me so I can carry his highness into his room."

When they arrived to the town house Changmin picked up the sleeping male covered in the blanket out of the carriage. Walking towards the door he sees a note written by his dear sister 'I need to go back to work for a few days, the town house is all your for now. I hope to see you before you leave though! - from your lovely sister' He laughed before opening the door, he went straight to the lounge area and placed Chanhee down slowly, trying not to wake him up. The knight was about to go back outside but then felt a tug on his shirt.

Chanhee looked up at Changmin and tried to pull him closer "Changmin..." He softly spoke as sleep hasn't left his body, he sat up and looked at the knight "I'll help out if there is still luggage."

The knight kneeled down and shook his head "You still seem tired, plus I have it under control." He then pats the male's head softly before laying him back down. He stood up then went outside to grab their bags.

On the other hand the prince put a hand on his head and smiled he rolled over to his side and closed his eyes happily "I'll only sleep since you're to kind. Ji Changmin, sooner or later I'll sweep you off your feet."

It was later on in the day almost afternoon and Changmin was in his room looking at some clothes laid on the bed, picking one to wear out since he was inviting the male out into town for a date.

After picking his outfit and putting it on he went outside his room and called out to the prince "Chan where are you, I have something for you." He looked around the hall with no response, he looked down the hall to look out a window, walking over he looked outside into the town house's backyard to see the male on a bench looking at the nature that surrounds the area.

Chanhee looked around as he held onto the hem of his shirt, he felt calm as the breeze made his hair sway. He sang aloud tapping his hand on the bench for a beat "O sole mio, te quiero, your my sun, I can't cover you. You take my breath away, I can't avoid you~" As he sang he though of the person who tries his best to protect him. 

A hand reached out and pats the boy's head softly "Who are you singing about so fondly?  Should I be jealous of them?" He then wrapped his arms around the male and smiled softly.

Shocked the royal turned around and blushed, clearing his throat he tried to have his normal personality back "Why would I sing about anyone, and you shouldn't be jealous. I was just practicing a song my music teacher gave me." He was about to remove the male's arms from his but softens and leaned back to see their face "Anyways why do you seem dressed up Chang, are you off somewhere?"

The knight nodded "Yup I'm going out to town, and I came out here to finally tell you something." He removed his arms from the royal and walked to be in front of him, then holding a hand out to him "Let's finally go on that date."

Chanhee's face turned more red, his hair slowly still swaying. His eyes were glued on the other's as he took his hand smiling, speaking in a hushed voice "I thought you didn't want to go on one, I really thought you hated that idea." 

The knight laughed and rubbed the nape of his neck "I never said that, I was just shocked then, but I was serious when I said I'll plan it." He then looked away from the royal, face pink from embarrassment. 

The royal silently laughed before thinking aloud "Ah so you have been thinking about it then, although you knew I had dates to go on. Even if you nag me about my safety, you still thought about it." He let's go of the knight's hand and ran it through his hair, he didn't even what words were leaving his mouth "This is why I like you Changmin, always a caring person."

Changmin looked up at Chanhee who had a bright smile looking back at him, he didn't know how to take the male's words but just stared at him, his heart beating faster in pace.