Chapter 17 (Epilogue)

Changmin walked back inside and knelt down beside the royal after placing a flower crown on his head "Prince Choi Chanhee, I want to tell you something, and whatever your response is I'll respect it."

Chanhee started to get nervous as the silence between them grew, he reluctantly nodded his head. Waiting for what Changmin had to say, made the royal scared "Am I already being rejected?" He thought nervously.

Changmin smiled awkwardly, taking in a shaky breath "Chanhee after seeing you go on those dates, being by your side something grew in me... I might just be a knight, not even close to nobility, but Chanhee I like you.." He looked down to the ground not wanting to see the male's face "I would really like the chance to be with you, not as your knight but instead your partner.." As Changmin spoke he felt as though his heart was fragile, that no matter what the royal said could make it ache "I'll accept whatever you say, if it's a no t-"

"What makes you think that I'll say no?" Chanhee shifted in his seat to face Changmin, pulling out the box with Changmin's ring "How funny this is, here we are both confessing." Opening to reveal the ring as he got of the chair sitting in front of him "Changmin, you might not be nobility but who cares, I'm happy with you and I rather have you as a partner instead of someone else."

Looking up he sees Chanhee and the ring before tears started to fall from his eyes, he wasn't sad but overjoyed. Never have he thought this moment would happen "Chanhee.."

Chanhee placed the ring on Changmin's pinky finger, before he put his own on his own pinky "I got these as a gift if you accepted my feelings and wanted to start dating." He the cupped the knight's face wipes away the tears "But now It's just showing we were meant for each other."

Changmin laughed softly "I'll take that as a yes to being together." He decided to just hug the male, hoping this wasn't just all a dream.

The next day Chanhee woke up to arms around him, he turned around slowly to see a sleeping Changmin. He tried his best to get of his embrace, and with much luck he didn't wake his partner up. He went downstairs to get a cup of tea, but once at the stairs he could smell breakfast being made. Walking down the stairs he made his way to the kitchen, he noticed a female wearing a nice dark blue dress "Excuse me?" He said softly but enough to get her attention.

She turned around and smiled putting her stuff down, turning of the stove she walked over "Ah you must be prince Chanhee, the one my brother used to talk about all the time in his letters." She bowed before continuing "I hope you had fun on this trip of yours."

He nodded feeling a light blush at the thought of Changmin talking about him so fondly, as well for there time yesterday "It's been a great trip so far, Changmin really planed this out." The royal said happily.

"Be honest with me did my bother say something to you, on the romantic side?" She whispered to Chanhee with a smirk.

Changmin walked down the stairs rubbing his eyes, he heard voices from the kitchen and decided to head over. Seeing the royal he hugged his waist and place his head on the male's shoulder "Good morning Chan~" his voice a bit deeper than normal.

Chanhee ruffles the knight's hair "Chang your sister seems bust with breakfast, how about you relax in the living room so I can help her." He then mouthed to his sister 'Yea, we both did yesterday.'

Changmin shook his head, his sister laughing at the scene "Don't worry I'm almost done anyways so just chill in the dinning room and I'll bring it over."

He nodded before the two males walked over to the area, sitting down on the couch Changmin layer his head on the royal's lap. Until breakfast was ready the two were there in a comfortable silence, Chanhee running his finger through the other's hair, while Changmin admired the prince's beauty.