chapter 1

Still my point of view

3 years past quite quickly. I became an expert with medical ninjutsu and the way of the sword.

" hey, you ready." Kabuto said. We were about to spar for oruchimaru.

I only nodded in response.

My clothing hadn't changed by much like sasukes would've. I was now warring a black tunic with black leather pants and black boots that went up to my knees. I also now wore navy blue gloves with the fingers cut off and a navy blue belt that held the scabbard for my katana.

My balde was a very special one, in fact I had made it myself. It was an obsidian blade with a hilt made of black steel. It was a very sharp, very deadly weapon. Its scabard was thick black leather with some navy blue cloth in small patterns, I had also made the scabard.

We had been at the southern hideout for some time, the northern hideout had been repaired.

Back to the present. Kabuto, with lightning speed, came up behind me and punched my back, of at leased he tried.

With quicker speed and agility I drew my "blade of night" I called it and blocked the kuni he'd thrown at me. I weaved a few signs in my hands and blew a fire ball at him. He dodged it but wasn't quick enough for my kuni. He got cut on his arm, and I jumped up to him and he used his kuni to block my sword, I used my levitation trick to flip over his head And kick his lower back with my knee and I used the hilt of my sword to stab his upper back, no he didn't bleed, he then turned to punch my stomach but missed.

Gracefully I lightly cut him from every angle, I moved with blinding speed, I called this move "night slice."

Kabuto fell to one knee, his arms and legs and back had many small cuts and burns, while I had a few burns on my face from the fireball and a few cuts and bruises.

" enough. Well done Elizabeth." Orucbimaru said. He walked up to me and gave me that creepy smile he gave me all the time.

" hmph." I said. I turned and walked away, my black-blue hair long as ever swaying lightly." I'm going to my room." I said.

" kabuto, go get yourself healed." I heard oruchimaru say.

I went up to my room to talk to sasuke. Itachi taught me the communication jutsu he and kisame used to speak at the akastuki hideout.

Using the jutsu was easy, I just had to concentrate on sasuke and an image of myself would appear where he is. I was at his house. He was eating lunch apparently.

" sasuke," my holographic self said." Sasuke I need to tell you something important."

sasuke looked up, suprised to see me." Elizabeth! Your here!"

" listen go tell tsunade that the kazekage gaara is going to be battleing deidara soon. Tell her to send team seven at once. If you're too late go to the land of rivers." I told him." I must go now. Till we meet again, in person."

" wait" sasuke said, but I dissapeared too quickly.

Back at the hideout kabuto came in shortly after warning sasuke.

" what kabuto." I said.

He looked at me with something in his eye again, I still couldn't place it. It wasn't evil that much I knew, but it looked like grief, or aproval, or sheer amazement sometimes. I couldn't tell." Lord oruchimaru wants to see you." He informed me.

I sighed." Why did I have to be such a good assassin?" I asked myself.

" I don't know, but to be able to kill both silently and quickly, is a good trait." Kabuto said. This time I knew he had a look of admiration in his eye, did he have a thing for me??

" alright I'm coming." I told him.

I got to oruchimarus "throne room" he called it and he was of course sitting in the stone chair.

" what's the job?" I asked.

" I need you to go to your village and spy on them for a while. Just a few days. Nothing a perfect assassin like you can't handle." Oruchimaru said.

" fine. I'll leave right away." I sighed.

" okay then. And if you do get caught," he said twidling his tongue around his face," don't hesitate to kill them."

" why would I. I'd only kill them slowly." I told him a mischievous smile curling on my face.

Oruchimaru laughed creepily as I walked away. Kabuto was standing outside the hall to my room.

" what's the mission?" He asked.

" spy on my rechid village for a few days." I said.

" I'd ask to come along but I need to tend to lord oruchimaru." Kabuto said as if he were sad about it.

" you know I work alone." I said." Besides I'll most likely pretend to join forces with them again and spy on them easier that way." I finished.

" that's always your plan." He said.

" deseption then death gets more information. Only this time I'll just leave in the dead of night and cover my tracks." I told him." Now I must get packing. Not that I have much to pack." I said.

" alright I'll leave ya alone." Kabuto said leaving the hall.

Yes now I can see the look on everyones faces when they see me. But I'll only stay a week. Unless I get caught up in that kazekage mission. Then I'll need to face my brother in law. And no one knows about sasuke and I being engaged. Oh well.

I left the hideout with a quick goodbye to karin and kabuto.

" tell sasuke about me!" Karin called as I started to cross the ocean.

I waved in her direction and took off like I usually did for a mission. I crossed the ocean in 3 hours. I then jumped through the trees with ease.

I reached the village in two days.

"What the!" Said one of the guys at the gate, I always forgot their names.

" yes its me, but I'm only back temporarily." I told them.

" but you went with-" one said.

" elizabeth!!" Sakuras voice said. " your back!"

" yes yes I'm back for now." I said. I hugged her.

" your headband?" She said.

" oh yes, I forgot." I said taking the headband itachi gave me of and putting my original one back on." Sorry about that."

" never mind that, sasukes gone to tell the hokage-"

" I know. I'm the one who gave him the message." I said cutting her off.

" oh, well come on, let's go see her."

" okay. Hey did you notice my sword?" I said as we bagan walking

" yea, it looks cool."

" that's just the scabard. Look at the blade." I said unsheathing the blade. Its black obsidian shimmered in the light." I call it " blade of night."

Sakura looked stund, her eyes were so wide I thought they might pop out.

" I made it myself, scabard and all." I boasted. I then sheathed my sword and we walked in silence the rest of the way.

When we got to the homages office she called the command to let us enter.

" hey lady tsunade," I said.