chapter 4

" that was powerful" naruto said.

" really, I hadn't noticed." I said.

" well we need to get going. Lord gaara has ordered us to guard the gate. And has also told everyone to disregard the wanted posters." Kakashi explained.

" alright but I wanna go to the hospital first." I said.

" how come?" Naruto asked.

" I wanna treat some wounds. As a thank you to gaara." I said. I then left the interrogation office.

When I got to the hospital I asked for a list of rooms with patients that have burn injuries.

" its no small list." Said the nurse.

" I got time."

" here you go."

" thank you."

I treated about 34 patients before I started to lose chakra. So I then gave up.

At the gate no one saw any dark shapes.  So I went into sharingan mode to search the landscape. I got nothing.

Okay deidara uses clay as bombs, uses speed and force to attack. Uses earth style.

Sasori is a puppet master, uses the 3rd kazekage, 100 puppets, and himself.

Okay I got this. I thought as I felt sasukes hand on my shoulder.

" hey sasuke." I said." Its been a while huh."

" yea, and the first time I see you in years and we go on a mission." He said.

" ironic isn't it." I said." Sasuke I'm sorry."

" for what?"

" for making you go through this." I said looking him in the eye." Honestly, I'll admit. I enjoyed the killing while I was with oruchimaru. I'm sorry."

" I'll bet I know why." He said.

" why I enjoyed it," I asked.

" yea," he started." I'll bet its because you thought, ' now I'm one step closer to my goal.' I'll bet that's what you thought."

" but that doesn't change that fact I murdered those innocents. It doesn't change the fact that I am and always will be a murderer." I said looking out into the desert." At leased we have a good view." I said looking at the sunset.

" yea, we do."sasuke said.

Sasuke and I stood there as the night approached. And I suddenly saw 2 dark shapes in the far distance.

" akastuki!" I shouted as the figures came closer.

I jumped down from my post and ran to the figures, sasuke on my heels.but it wasn't diedara and sasori, instead it was hidan and kakazu.