chapter 3

" hey! You there stop at once!!" Said one of the guards, he spoke to me.

" what, I didn't do anything!!" I said." Did I?"

" then what's this bounty on your head?!" Said the guard holding a wanted poster.

" only 10000 ryo, that's not nearly enough, uh I mean, um..." I stammered.

" she's with me, I'm a friend of gaaras." Naruto said.

" you have a bounty on your head?!" Sasuke said in a low tone.

" um I guess I over did a couple of jobs, heh heh," I laughed." Living with oeuchimaru and kabuto can put you in a couple of bad habits."

" well its not like you did it just for fun. So I'm not mad at you." Sasuke said.

" you took your plan a little too seriously. Didn't you?" Sakura said.

" hey man it was kill or get killed." I said cautiously." I thought I wasn't caught. I guess I didn't cover my tracks good enough."

" hey look naruto got us in." Sakura said.

" not you. You need to stay behind." Said the guard.

" what the!? Hey that's not fair!" I yelled." I'm the one with the information on the traitor and stuff."

" traitor?"

" yes, in lord gaaras council. I'll bet my life on it. And you can escort me if you like." I explained.

" fine. But I'll be escorting you." He said.

" phew" I said." Hey wait I gotta tell the captin something super important."

" what is it?"

" I need to tell him if he sees anyone in black cloaks with red clouds to not take them lightly and to warn the kazekage." I explained. The others were standing close by.

" I'll notify him."

" no I need to send the message myself."

" I can't let you do that." He said.

" fine, " I said angrily.

As we all, including the guard, walked to the kazekage a little girl ran by and tripped, she started crying because shed scraped her knee.

I quickly went to treat her wound with my medical ninjutsu.

" hey stop-" the guard started until he saw I was healing the little girl.

" thank you miss." She said.

" no problem, now be careful." I said.

" I will!" She said and she ran off.

" hey how did you do that?" Sakura said.

" kabuto taught me." I said." I can't stand seeing one suffer when I can help."

" yet you can kill people." I heard naruto say under his breath.

" hey I heard you fox boy!" I said.

" what, how did you know I..." He said startled.

" look just don't get to the forth tail on us." I said.

We then got to the the kazekage and a guard said he was with his council.

" I knew I'd have to do this. Sorry man." I said as I k ocked him out. I then knocked the guard escorting me out.

" what was that for?!" Naruto said

" a traitor is plotting to get your one tail friend killed in there. And I'm not gonna let that happen on my life." I shouted.

" k...kakashi sensei!!" Naruto said pleeding he do something.

" I trust her." Kakashi said.

" thanks," I said as I punched the door open.

" what is the meaning of this." Said a council member.

" hey your that girl-"

" on the wanted poster yes, I know but I come with devastating news for lord gaara." I said." I come as naruro uzimakis close friend and ally."

A council member stood up but gaara stopped him" let her speak," he said.

" I have two things. One, gaara, a man named diedara is going to kidnap you because of your uh, special I'll say. Two you have a traitor amongst your council. He will be the one to let the akastuki members in." I explained quickly.

As soon as I said the words the one I was just about to point out jumped out the window. And started to get away.

" here I have e the rest in this letter." I told gaara throwingba letter to him." Gotta run."

I jumped from roof to roof getting to the gate, I got there quite quickly. Before the traitor. So I went on the wall until I saw him getting to the entrance of the village. I jumped on top of him and drew my sword, I pinned him to the wall and I had my sword to his neck.

" get her off me!! She's going to kill me!!" He said trying to warn others.

" no body move, or I slice his throat." I threatened.

No body moved. So I unpinned him and literally dragged the grown man to the kazekage. My blade at hand. When I got to the house I saw gaara, naruto and the other waiting for me.

" that was quick," kakashi said.

" yes well he was slow." I said. I had dragged him with my arm around his neck. Kind of choaking him.

" I read the letter. And I'm pleased you came all this way." Gaara said.

" yea well just cause your the one tail doesn't mean shit that can't help you. Now can I interrogate him. Only I have the info to do it." I asked.

Gaara looked taken aback, " how did you..."

" man do people say that a lot. I'll explain it later. Can someone show me the interrogation office." I said. The traitor tried desparetly to get himeself free, but I didn't budge." You know I've killed people like this, its better you didn't struggle."

He stopped immediately and it became easier to haul him to interrogation.

" alright ass hole. Is it true a man in an orange spiral mask put you up to this?" I said after we got him to interrogation.

He nodded.

" and did this man have a name?" I asked.

He nodded.

" what's the name." I damanded.

" madara."

" good. Good. Was he joined by a man who was have black and half white?"

He shook his head.

" well, that's about as much use you are to me. I knew all of this already. And if madata uchiha can see your mind I want him to know what a sick bastard he is." I said leaving the room.

I think I did a good job.