chapter 6

" hey sasuke, Naruto." I said joining in the fight.

" what are you?!" Naruto exclaimed jumping away from an attack.

" I'm in second stage of the curse mark." I said flying up to kakazu swiftly. I kicked him several times with a firey foot and cut him many more times." Just focus on one figure at a time!" I called to them.

" got it."

I went for kakazu instead of the other anbu masked figures.  I flew over him with ease as I spewed out fireball after fireball. Until I then decided to use my ultimate jutsu.

" everyone get out of the way if you value your life!!!" I called out as I weaved a bunched of signs with my hands," fire style: flaming sea jutsu!!" I said as I exhaled so much white hot fire it created a sea of white in the night. When I'd exhaled enough fire I nearly fell into the inferno if not for my wings which glided me to the safety of cool, far away sand.

I...did...it, I beat...him... I thought as I drifted to sleep.

I woke up back to normal in the sand villages hospital.

" your okay!!" I heard sakuras voice say joyously.

" you did well." Kakashi said. He had a proud look on his masked face.

" your okay, that's what matters." Sasuke said.

" sasuke," I said happily. I sat up without much problem.

" hey, welcome back." Naruto said.

" you saved my people," gaara said." You have my gratitude."

" lord gaara, its an honor..." I said a little surprised.

" the honor is mine." He said.

Wow, gaara visited me, a criminal, to give his personal graditude.

"How long have I been out?" I asked everyone.

" all night and most of the morning." Sakura said doctor-like.

" okay so it been 3 days since I left. Good." I said to myself." I need to be getting back to oruchimaru soon."

" what are you talking about?" Gaara asked.

" oh, they didn't tell you," I said." Well I plan to get rid of oruchimaru, by doing so I planned to gain his full trust so that way I can kill him when he's most venerable and weak. So I falsely joined his side and am getting stronger. I plan on going right back to the leaf if I defete him." I explained.

" and this is upon your own will."

" that is correct." I told gaara.

" then I hope you succeed in your noble quest." He said.

" thank you lord gaara." I said as I moved a bit of hair off my face, I then noticed the black firey disigns were still there.

" they've been going away slowly sinse you fell asleep." Sasuke said.

" no problem. Just didn't notice is all." I said as I willed the marking to disepate. They began to disepate faster now. Until they had all resceeded to the  back of my neck.

" woah, how did you?" Naruto said surprised.

" they slowly reseed if I'm unconscious." I explained briefly. Naruto nodded understanding.

I then got up and noticed that I had a few light burns on my arms. I then healed them quickly with medical ninjutsu.

" so anything happen while I was out?" I asked as I healed the rest of my wounds.

" besides sasuke freaking out not really. But something really cool did happen." Naruto said. Sasuke then punched naruto in the face.

I laughed." What happened?"

" its better if you see it." Kakashi said.

" well let's go." I said.

At the battle scene it was a majestic sight to see. And blinding.

Where I had exhaled the white hot flames was glass. I couldn't believe that I had done it.

When it was time I left to go back to the snakey lunatick gaara wanted to see I got out of the village safely.

" I do hope your plan works, and that you have a safe trip." Gaara said holding out his hand for a handshake.

"Lord gaara, you don't deserve a handshake." I said." You deserve so much more." I finished hugging gaara.

Gaara slowing put his hands on my back, as if he'd never been hugged before. Then again he probably hasn't, what with his childhood and now being kazekage and all.

" thank you for everything lord gaara." I said. A tear had fallen from gaaras cheek to my neck, and I could tell he was unremarkably happy. I stepped back and I laughed.

" what is it?"

" nothing really, I just couldn't help but think your first hug was technically from a criminal." I said smiling widely." Well, until we meet again lord gaara." I said.

" until we meet again." Gaara said.

I then turned around and began running like the wind. Towards the south.