chapter 14

Tsunade walked in my room followed by sasuke. She sat down in the nearby chair.

" tell me your plan." She demanded gently-ish.

" my plan is to make an appearance with the akastuki acompanied by sasuke. I still have their trust and have a good story based on history so suspicion is avoided. I've gone as far as making a cloak and headband." I explained." Lady tsunade you have to trust me. I know what I'm doing, oruchimaru will be in my mind until my final breath if I do not do this. He'll try to kill me, I know. He tried earlier."

Tsunade looked slightly surprised." You really do think thoroughly."

" I plan like this because I'm from another world. If I wasn't I'd surely be dead." I said with confidence.

" I'll let you go. But how do I know you won't just betray us, for all I know right now you could-"

" how could you even say that!?!" Sasuke shouted, interrupting tsunade.

" sasuke, she's right to feel this way." I said sternly." In the other world, you join oruchimaru to destroy itachi out of revenge, you absorb him. When you kill itachi, madara tells you the truth and you gain mongyekyo, because deep down itachi was your best friend, you then gain eternal mongyekyo and vow to destroy the leaf also out of anger and revenge." I explained, sadness filling my words." For all she knows I could be following those same footsteps."

Sasuke took a few steps back." How could I betray the leaf?!"

" because itachi slaughtered your clan. And you said it yourself when we all met kakashi sensei. Your exact words were ' my name is sasuke uchiha, what I have is not a dream. Because I will make it a reality. My dream is to one day restore my clan, and kill a certain someone.'" I told him." That someone was itachi, a man who stopped the 3rd great ninja war from happening. And it is this reason why she would say such things."

Tsunade nodded aproval." You have shown your trust worthy. You and sasuke may leave when you like." She said after a moment of silence.

I nodded thanks after she left." There's a black box in my closet with our cloaks and headbands." I told him.

" why are there 4 cloaks?"

" in case our team needed them as disguises."

" but there's 5 of us?"

" I would've had to exclude naruto because he is a jinjuriki." I told him." If he were to be seen he'd be kidnapped in a heartbeat and killed."

Sasuke looked taken aback. He pulled out the cloak with a small uchiha crest on the back of the neck.

" I had a tailor friend make these for me. The headbands as well." I told sasuke.

Sasuke said nothing as he tried on the cloak." Well it fits" he said. He then took it off and put it on the bed. He then grabbed two headbands and my cloak.

" we'll leave when I can walk properly." I said." The cloak looks good on you too. Guess criminal is a good look for most uchiha."

Sasuke laughed at the joke." Should I find it offensive that we're talking about playing the role of a criminal this way."

" I don't, but I've been playing the role for 3 years." I said." And just as a fair warning I look much different in akastuki form."

" what do you mean?"

I didn't answer, I just allowed the curse mark to freely flow across my body as I went into sharingan mode." I look more menacing this way." I told him as the markings danced across my arms and face.