chapter 20

The next day was bazaar. It was 6:00 when it started.

The door had knocked. When I'd opened it I saw naruto.

"Hey naruto. Why are you up so early?" I asked.

"Could I eat breakfast with you? Please please please......I haven't had your cooking in forever..." Naruto asked me.

"Sure. I was wondering when you'd ask for my cooking." I said letting him in.

"That lucky sasuke got it all when you left......." Naruto said as he sat down.

"I did leave a batch of stew for you." I said.

"What! And nobody told me?!?"

" its all gone.....I thought you ate it." I told him. "Perhapse it was tsunade. She favors my cooking just as much as you."

"I'll have to talk to grandma then...."naruto growled.

"Here you go naruto." I said handing him a plate of food. "Dig in."

"No need to tell me twice when its yours!" He replied excitedly. He then gulped down the plate in minutes.

"There's more if you-"

"Yay.....more food....." Naruto interrupted. He then got the rest and put it on his plate.

"You missed my food that much?"

"Yep. Believe it!"

"I do...." I said. "You must've really hated the fact I had to cook for oruchimaru didn't you?"

"So much I said I might join falsly too......but sakura punched me......" Naruto said.

"That sounds like her....." I laughed."but you couldn't handle it."

"You never know."

"No I do know." I said. "Had you came with me oruchimaru would've killed you. And most likely absorbed you. Even if he wouldn't when we would've defeated him he could've gone inside of you and you'd be the one with creepy chills up and down your backside."

"Yeah, I guess your right." Naruto replied. "Too bad though..."

"What, I'm here. For good this time. I promise you that."

" no I mean too bad I'm not oruchimaru right now........technically he can eat this good when you are......" Naruto sighed.

"Leave it to the knucklehead ninja to say something g like that.......you do know that also means you'd be with me and sasuke right." I laughed.

"Yikes! Never mind I think I'll just stick to you like glue instead!!" Naruto said startled.

"So tell me what you did with 3 years with a pervy sage." I asked him using jarihas nickname.

"It was horrible...............,but I got super strong!" He said. "Yeah, now I'm just as good as you!"

"Oh wait. I have something for you."

"Huh?"

"I know your chakra nature is wind and so I think its best you keep this with you." I handed him the white chakra nature stone. When he put it in his hand a light breeze came in.

"I though that might happen." I muttered.

"What, a draft?"

"That's a chakra nature stone. Sasuke has lightning and I have fire." I pulled out my red stone and placed it in the palm of my hand, flames flickered off.

"Your hand!"

"The flames are harmless to me. They only affect things I want it to affect." I put my hand on narutos shoulder as the flames spread, they didn't affect him or his clothing.