chapter 19

"How the fuck did you two get in?!?!" I yelled.

"Window was unlocked." Kisame said.

"Well I can see you can talk now." I snapped.

"I will get you for that!!"

"Enough!" Itachi spat at us. "We know you have gained some vital information about the seal. Would you care to tell us what you have learned?"

"Whatever. I've already got a plan to defete it." I told him.

"You do." Itachi said a little surprised.

"Yeah, you see a girl named kritiana came by yesterday and gave me a box full of documents and had 7 chakra nature stones inside." I explained. "A document explained that the seal was always strong enough and could keep the dragon sealed away forever, but one of the men had gotten very ill and couldn't complete the jutsu. Leaving an opening for the seal to weaken."

"And so Elizabeth also thinks that if her theory is correct that the seal can be repaired and completed using these stones." Sasuke finished for me.

I nodded, "but this seal takes days, no months to take affect. And so it'll take a lot of chakra. A lot more than the 9 phantom dragons seal you akastuki perform on jinjuriki."

"Does it explain the hand signs, preparations, anything like that?" Itachi asked.

"Yes. There is only one problem." I said.

"What?"

"In order for this to work the akastuki will need to help. Madara, nagato, kisame and you to be a bit more exact." I told him. "Also the leaf will need to be involved. Lord jariha and lady tsunade."

"I'm having loads of fun. I think I'll help you out. But you'll have to feel much pain afterwards........as a price for my assistance." Oruchimaru said in his creepy voice.

"Good. Oruchimaru has agreed to let me use his chakra." I said." Apparently he's having a blast and would prefer if I didn't die so quickly." I added.

"This is going to be complicated." Kisame sneered.

"Yes, it does get hard to concentrate with that motor mouth of yours." I mocked. "Itachi can I punch him again?"

"No. You need to get back to the hidden leaf and tell tsunade. I will go inform madara and lord pain." Itachi said.

"Fine. Sasuke and I will leave tomorrow." I told him.

"Alright. We will take our leave now." Itachi said.

"Not nice seeing you again." Kisame sneered.

"Have a horrible trip kisame. Get seriously injured!" I called as he walked out of the door.

"Man he is annoying." Sasuke said.

"Try spending a month with it." I told him

"Try being itachi and dealing with it for years." Sasuke pointed out.

"Well I showed him that one spot on the jaw he can punch to make him shut up so he should be fine." I told him. "We should hit the hay. And leave early tomorrow."

"Alright." Sasuke said as we headed for the bedroom. We slid into the bed after packing our things. "Night."

"Night," I said as sasuke draped his arm over me. We then fell asleep.