chapter 23

(This is by far the most emotional chapter i ever have written. Brace yourself, and if you cry, i did too...)

We brought gaara back to the village in 2 more depressing days. Everyone cheered for him as we entered the hidden sand. We went to park square where the party stuff was.

"Please, enjoy yourselves." Temari said.

"Tank you temari. We appreciate your offer but have very important business to attend to." I said to her. "I'm afraid we haven't time for parties."

"Well then please come again. You are more than welcome." She replied.

We all then left the sand and very quickly went back to the leaf, some of its buildings damaged.

"What the!" Naruto said surprised.

" its the seal, its breaking faster now." I said worriedly. "Guys I need to go. Sasuke we need to get to the akastuki now."

"Right. Let's go." Sasuke said as we went to my house to get our cloaks. Back at the gate we said good bye for now.

"Report this to tsunade, tell her she and jariha need to do this at any of the points marked on this map." I told sakura giving her a bundle of papers. "And tell her she's going to need all of the chakra she can get."

"Right." Sakura said as sasuke and I jumped through the trees at lightning speed. When we came to the nearest town we ignored the gate and jumped from roof to roof.

We reached the hidden rain in 4 days nonstop travel. We again ignored the gate and went straight to the concrete building we last saw nagato at, we followed the halls I felt his chakra getting stronger through until we came across him. He was alone.

"Why did you come." Nagato rasped.

"Nagato, you know about the dragon, we need to begin the seal. Now!" I told him sternly, urgency in my voice.

"Very well. Zetsu will tell lord madara immediately." Nagato weased urgently. Zetsu then appeared, he only nodded before again sinking into the floor.

"Nagato you need to help. I trust madara made you aware of this." I said to him.

"Yes, but I cannot go like this. My bodies will help you."

"Good. Send them to this point, I need you to perform these signs and focus your chakra to me at this point." I told him after I walked up to him. Sasuke didn't know what I told him.

"Understood." Nagato said, sasuke and I then left. When we exited the building madara was there.

"I need you to go to this point and focus your chakra here." I told him pointing to places on the map.

"Understood." Madara said. We all then went and left the village. Together we came to madaras point where we separated. When sasuke and I got to the village in the center of the seal I stopped him.

"What is it? We need to hurry!" Sasuke said urgently.

"No sasuke, you need to hurry. I need to do this alone." I told him.

Sasuke grasped my shoulders and shook me lightly, "are you crazy?! I'm not letting you do that!! You could get killed!!"

"Sasuke.......I'm sorry." I said as I quickly took a very strong tranquilizer without swallowing and kissed him. When I was sure he'd swallowed the liquid I pulled away and set him down. I jumped on top of the tallest roof in the town and called out to everyone using my chakra so they could hear me. "Everyone evacuate now!" I said to them. When I looked down at them I saw swarms of people exiting the town.