chapter 10

(I think I'm gonna stop publishing for now. Comment if you want more my heaven books and which anime's to base them on.)

I'd gotten to the southern hidout in about a weeks travel. When I walked in I saw kabuto waiting for me.

" thought you'd never come back." He said." How was-" he stopped when he saw me, I was still waring the cloak and still had the curse mark marking dancing across my body.

" I'm going to go tell oruchimaru what I learned." I said walking past him.

" okay..." Kabuto said slowly.

When I got to oruchimaru he too was a bit surprised at the markings on my face.

" enjoying your power I see." He said.

" yes, it has grown quite useful. I believe I've surpassed even you." I said. This might be a time I'd need to use mongyekyo. I do hope not.

" now now don't get greedy. Tell me, what did you learn about the akastukis plans." Oruchimaru said doing his tongue thing.

" I've learned that I needn't be alive. You may absorbs me." I said. I had watched the fight between sasuke and orochimaru many times and knew how it was done.

" really. Your power certainly would be useful." He said.

He weaved a few signs and the senary changed. We where now in what seemed to be the inside of a snake.

I was then covered in flesh, but I then sent my chakra outward and transformed it into fire, burning the flesh off of me. Next I went mongyekyo and placed oruchimaru under a genjustu.

" what is this?! I created this world!! I control it!!" He screamed.

" this is what happens when you take uchiha lightly." I said. Everything went so fast it was hard to explain the event. But in the end I had defeted him. I went out of mongyekyo and walked out of the room.

" so, what happened." Kabuto asked when I got to the main room quite a distance away from the defeted oruchimaru.

" I killed oruchimaru. It would be wise if you just leave." I said.

Kabuto didn't move, he looked awestruck." Y....you....killed him???" He finally said tumbling backwards.

" yes. I never liked the bastard. It was the whole reason I joined." I said grabbing my origanal headband and switching it with the one itachi lent me. "My heart was always with the leaf."

Kabuto still didn't move. I walked past him, we exchanged glances. "That's right, this whole time I've been decieving you all. You were right to suspect me at first." I told him exiting the building.

Slowly I walked, savoring my victory.