chapter 11

I had reached the village in 4 days. I had switched my headband and kept my cloak on. It was quite the comfortable piece of clothing. I had also receded the curse mark completely.

Instead of going to the gate I took a detour to the training field. I saw that naruto, sakura, sasuke, neji, ten ten, and Lee were training.

I then dropped in casually." Hello everyone. Nice day isn't it."

" Elizabeth?!" Neji said astounded. He apparently knew about the akastuki because he looked prepared to fight.

" yes its me. I'm back!" I said joyously." Don't worry the cloak is just for show."

They all relaxed." So you defeted him." Sasuke said. He was wareing a similar outfit to what he would've worn, only difference was the purple stuff. Instead he had grayish pants to go along with his darker gray shirt, showing some of his chest if I might add.

I nodded.

" defeted who?" Ten ten asked.

" oruchimaru, a sanine, and the creepiest bastard alive." I told them.

They all except sasuke looked stunned. They apparentally knew who he was as well." Shall we go to the hokage," sasuke said.

" of course."

We walked, arms linked, into the leaf village, I was a little surprised to see jariha walking by us.

" that cloak is-" he began alarmed.

" its just for show. You have my word lord jariha." I told him quickly.

As we walked everyone gave me a weird look. I ignored them. Some whispered, some just stayed quiet. When we passed by inos flower shop she came running out.

" hey ino. How's business?" I said." The cloak is just for show."

" still, your back! What are you going to do?"

" we're going to tell the hokage I'm back." I answered.

" okay, see ya around then." Ino said.

" see ya. Tell shikamaru I said hi."

" I will." She called as sasuke and I continued.

When sasuke and I reached the hokage I stopped before knocking on the door.

" I think tsunade would literally kill me if went in with my cloak on." I said taking it off and draping it over my arm." There. Let's go."

We walked in after tsunade gave the command to enter. When I walked in the looks on tsunade and shizunes faces were priceless.

" I'm back." I said casually." For good this time."

" what are you doing with that cloak?!" Tsunade said angrily getting up.

" I had a mission, gained akstukis trust for a month, got a cloak. Its quite comfortable. Oh and I defeated oruchimaru." I explained briefly.

" you defeated oruchimaru? How, when!"

" about 5 days ago. Its quite hard to explain." I told her.

I then explained everything to her, from the dragon thing to sasuke and I being engaged. I also told her that technically I was even related to itachi. She just sat back and listened. I'd also told her little things like how I was a medical ninja, or how I could get to second stage. I only didn't mention my mongyekyo.

" so, you gained the akastukis trust huh. That's quite brave of you."

" I was assigned to it just after the incident with the kazekage. I had proven myself by telling them I'd killed hidan and kakazu, and itachi backed me up. But man was kisame annoying." I explained. " itachi has thought up a good cover story me and my dissapearnce at the akastuki. So if I need to spy on them again I'll still have their trust."