Frank And TayNew

Frank: Dad I'm not me going to be home this week.

Dad Tay: whynt son??

Frank:because me and Drake are going to be studing for a test

Daddy New:really you had to put Drake into this you know how dad feels about Drake and you being together.

Frank:I know but me and Drake have to study I mean it is for school I dont think dad wouldnt be upset right dad??

Dad Tay: Son I know that it is for school I dont have a problem with that just be careful Im guessing your staying at his dorm room all week??

Frank:Yes dad when the test is over I will be home or I will be staying at my dorm I will see you guys this weekend or something.

Daddy New: Frank make sure you study NO FUNNY BUSINESS!  Iknow how much you love Drake but your dad would be mad if you there is something else going on.

Frank: DADDY NEWWIIE! really stop Its not like we havent do it yet if you would like to  know if me and Drake has done anything  we are not supposed to then I would be lying if  I  said we havent because..........

Dad Tay: Be carefull son with the next word your going to say. So now I have a questionfor you son.

Frank: Sure ask away!

Daddy New: P'Tay just leave him alone he is a teenager wheather we like it or not he is still going to do it. At least he is telling us now instead of hidding it from us.

Dad Tay:have ever skipped school with Drake??

Frank: Do you want me to tell the truth or not??

Daddy New: Oh boy  I think I might not like the truth but son you can tell the truth I cant promise your dad wont be mad but I can calm him down.

Frank: fine I will tell the truth dad and daddy I have skipped school twice a week  we usually  go to his dorm room or go to the mall just to walk around.

Daddy New: this is all im going to say is 5,4,3,2,1 Here  we go

Dad Tay: I KNOW YOUR A TEENAGER YOU GET GOOD GRADES AND EVERYTHING BUT SKIPPING SCHOOL IS NOT A GOOD IDEA YOU KNOW THAT WE KNOW WHAT GOES IN THAT SCHOOL YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT TEACHERS CALLES US EVERYDAY SO YOU AND NANNON BETTER BEHAVE AT SCHOOL.

Frank: daddy me and Drake  are dating remember  I mean I do know it is not right but I DONT IT EVERYDAY THO. I gotta go 

DADDY New: bye son se you soon love you 

Dad Tay:bye son see you soon love you both  we need to have a family dinner tho.

Frank: love you both .