Trouble Times 2

(On The Phone With Frank)

Nanon: hello brother dad called me he told me that they should be at home soon so please hurry up and if we get there before them to wait in the living room. 

Frank: I understand Drake just picked me up and he is going to pick you up just gives 15 mins how long did dad say he will take??

Nanon: he said 30 mins  cause there might be traffic from where he at.

Frank: oh ok good cause Drake and I are getting food I'm hungry I haven't anything all day.

Nanon: oh k thats fine get me something please. 

Frank: I will. 

Nanon: this is not going to end well. 

Frank:  I know as sonn as I said that I haven't eaten anything Drake gave a death glare I now I'm in trouble just by him looking at me. Nanon we are almost there so start coming out.

Nanon: OK I'm just going stay on the pone until you come. so how is the drive going??

Frank: its a  long ass drive and by how he is driving my gosh I feel like I'm going die soon. so if you see me praying we made it you will know why.

Nanon: oh k good to know.  I see you guys.

Frank: I'm a blue car. do you see me??

Nanon: yes I see you bye.

After Nanon gets into the car Drake off the parking lot like mad man. Nanon now understands his brother.  Nanon is now scared for his life he puts on his seat belt which he never does but since Drake is driving all crazy he has no choice. Frank looked back at his little brother who is scared shitless hold on his seat belt  Frank started  laughing at his  brother  who is in the back seat holding to his seat belt.  Nanon just looked at his brother  and said " I do wanna be home before our parents do but like I wanna get there alive or one peace I hope we don't get yelled at for skipping"  Frank just nodded replied back saying " lets just prey there aren't home yet cause if they are we better start preying before we go inside we will need it" Drake just nods at what his boyfriend is saying to them both Nanon is trying to keep together the way home after a while they arrive at  their  house  but they noticed that their parents car is there and now they better prey to god  this ends well. Nanon nudges at his brother Frank who is shaking like crazy  they both walk in Drake drives away and says "let me know when it is safe to come back bye babe love you" Frank  replies back with "oh don't worry I will let you know how things and I love you too bye" Nanon just looks both of them says " lets go papa and daddy are waiting for us the longer they wait the angrier they will be especially daddy you know how he gets when he has to wait for anyone." Frank and Nanon walk in the house trying to walk quietly so they can to there rooms but that doesn't happen because their papa stopped them  and says "your both in big trouble young men" Frank just freeze in the position he was in along with Nanon also freeze where he was standing.  

Now everyone is sitting in the couch looking at on another one until their daddy broke the silence by saying " care to explain why you both have been skipping classes  and getting all Fs in your report cards" as soon as their daddy said that Nanon looked at Frank and Frank looking back at Nanon trying to figure out how they knew about the fs and the skipping classes thing.  New was just sitting next to his husband  who is mad as hell  at their 2 sons New than adds " what is wrong with the two of you  neither acted like this before why now?? Nanon didn't know what to say so he thought that maybe his parents would be little bit leant towards them but he wad wrong Frank nudges Nanon as to say  please don't say a word about me and the baby. NANON!! his daddy calls out to him Nanon jumps up cause  he was scared Frank is like laughing Tay looks at him and says " so do think this is funny"?? shakes his head as a sing no its not fuuny at all. "Papa and daddy listen we are sorry but can I ask you something??  Nanon says  New  turns to look at his son says " what is your question"??  Frank also adds " how do you guys know about our report cards"?? Tay turns to New who shrugs his shoulders like he doesn't know a thing and "by the way Frank we know about your abortion to your baby" New says now Frank is as red as tomatoe "how do you know that"?? Franks asks New the replies with " I have eyes and hears everywhere that's how was know about you kids do all the time" Tay is sitting near his husband while looking at his sons. New also adds  " your daddy is crazy so told everyone he knows to keep their eyes and hears open"  Nanon asked another question and its the question Frank doesn't want the answers too " like are we grounded or something" Frank is just really man why would as that question. New and Tay just looks at each other and back at their two who wants answers  Tay says "yes your both grounded but after you both come back from having your fun at the camp"

 After that both Frank and Nanon goes to thier bedroom to start packing for the camping that is happening in 2 weeks they're both lucky that there parents let them go to the camping trip that has planned for almost 4 weeks. Nanon is happy that gets to spend time with Ohm alone with no parents just like Frank who is also he gets to more time with Drake before being grounded either way they are just happy nonetheless who can blame them right?? Nanon calls Ohm to them about the great news so does Frank who also calls his boyfriend that when he hears a knock on his bedroom door  " who is it he says" Frank to  someone  from the other side of the door says "is me your little  brother Pond can come in" Frank replies back to his by saying "can we talk tomorrow I tired" Ponds leaves  from the way go to his bedroom he wanted to knock on Nanon's bedroom but he was on the phone talking to his brother Ohm.

Part 2???   Maybe not sure. love you all I hope you liked it.