GMMTV Family

Nat: Hey guys I can't wait to meet you all.

Drake: Boun and Prem welcome to the GMMTV building.

Nanon: I assume you both met our parents??

Boun: yes we did and I most say they've a very chaotic people I can't believe they been together for so long.

Drake: you have no idea how crazy they can get no offence to to you Nanon but man uncle P'Tay is very clumsy.

Nanon: I know I'm aware trust me.

Prem: I mean where is the rest of the other children??

Pond: oh sorry I was busy with something yes I do agree with Drake and Boun.

Fluke: listen I've only done one show with Uncle Singto and all he ever talked about was his husband and children which is great. right

Fiat: yes my papa Singto has all been hard working I think I got that from him.

Billkin: my parents are not really your topical parents.

Earth: agreed I had to do a series with New and lets just say that didn't go to will with Tay.

Billkin: We know daddy Tay would tell us stories about you and New.

First: so I have been told that some one was pregnant but than got an abortion

Drake: yes that is true it was me and my boyfriend Frank. I guess word travel fast how did you hear about it.

First: oh umm I think heard from one of my friends I think you guys may know him.

Nanon: who could that be??

First: welp his name is Luke.

Nanon: oh yea we know him.

First: yep I mean I had a pregnancy scare before.

Fluke: don't say another word remember our parents are here.

Nanon: yes the're somethings thzt parents shouldn't know about.

Pond: right I mean its like we don't want to hide it its that we are scared of the backlash.

Billkin: or worse the lectures that comes along with it. I 'm just saying.

PPKIt: right my parents aren't like that at all though.

Nnaon: lucky you lol.

Pond: I feel like Pluem should be the one who understands them better than us.

Pluem: why I'm in this group for.

Chim: oh come honey just tell them how your parents were like.

Pluem: alright than. I was an only child for a year trust me being the first born is not easy.

Sherbet: tell me about I sometimes feel like I'm there parent as well.

Pluem: I understand. I never told anyone this but like its a lot of pressure being the oldest since you the youngest looking at you as a explain.

Gulf: Pluem your absolutely right being the oldest has its perks but also has its downs just like you said if you the oldest you can't make any mistakes otherwise your will get in big trouble.

Prem: I mean I will understand because I'm not the oldest but I think Boun can understand you both.

Boss: they're not the only ones that feels that way right Top??

Top: yes I feel the same way.

Gunnie: hey really kids is that how you feel??

Nanon: I mean come on they're thee oldest it most be hard to be perfect all the time.

Newwiie: Welp than I guess its true what they say the older your the more responsibilities you get.

Pluem: dad it was a lot for me to take but I have never complained because I thought if I did I would be in big trouble or you would tell me to suck it up and deal with it.

Tay: I'm not clumsy.

Nanon: are you sure about that??

Pond: yes daddy I think you are because just last night you slipped into a banana peel remember??

Billkin: that was funny though.

Newwiie: I agree.

Krist: Mr. Clumsy lol

Singto: omg yes P'Tay can be clumsy.

Tay: Thank you.

Fiat: ANY way so Boun, Prem and Santa welcome to the crazy family that is GMMTV.

Drake: I just wanna know who do you ship??

Ohm: yea I wanna know too.

Nanon: will it probably be EarthMix lol.

Mix: awwe thank you. May I ask why??

Nanon: its simple really you guys fight like cat and mouse it kind a of reminds of my parents.

Earth: I mean you do have a point.

Pond: mine is PeatFort.

Boss: oh why is that??

Pond: I don't know I want to meet them so badly.

Boss: I mean I can make that happen.

Pond: how??

Boss: Me and Fort have a series together.

Pond: that would be great.

Drake: mine is OFFGun don't ask why>

Gunnie: we love you kid.