Vihokratana Children Part 2(Tay And New)

( Texting Group Chat Continues)

(Pond added Tay and New)

Nanon: what the hell did you do??

Billkin: do you have death wish or something??

Pond: What do you mean??

Pluem: Pond you better pray cause they read the rest od other messeges our ass is grass if you know what  mean.

Pond: they've the right to know about this right??

Nanon: they do but its not the time or place and its not you're secret to tell.

New: guys don't worry I deleted the other messeges so he wont anything and Pond I already know daddy Tay doesn't know anything about this and Frank son I needto hurry up and tell him I think its time to tell him the truth cause we are suffering here. 

Frank: Yes I know I'm ready but at same time scrared shitless as to what he is going to say. Pluem can we go to your house or I can ask Mew or Toptap.

Pluem: look I do love you but remember I'm redoing everything this needs to be fixed before handy it over the realitor.

New: Its our house, OffGun's,KristSingto or Mew or Toptap, even Fiat's place which ever you want let me know or one of us.

Frank: knowing the fact the I lied about this I hope he doesn't hate me or stops loving me.

New: Love he does love you regardless of what you have done.

 Pluem: papa is right daddy loves you very much more than some of us. 

Nanon: daddy love me more than all of you.

New: Nanon you know thats a lie he loves more than anything in this world.

Nanon:  I know that. did you see the other messeges??

New: Yes I did and everyone has great points and ideas I also know that you all don't like it when and daddy fight or bicker but thats just how we are.

Pluem: dont worry about that we understand so Nanon is planning a getaway for us all cause we need it some us more than others but still.

New: and I guessing no parents allowed right??

Nanon: yes papa no parents are alllowed we just want alone time with our partners just like P'Pluem said we all need this and I just feel bad that Frank couldn't go the last time so I want to make up to him.

New: awweeee thats nice of you Nanon he really does need this after everything he went through so I think its a great idea.

Frank: I hope this brings me and Drake closer  thank you everyone I really love this family I was on the phone with Toptap and he said that he is fixing his house so we can't go there I've called P'Mew but didn't reply back yet.

Nanon: P'Mew is probably busy right now so I will call Gulf here in few minutes.

New: I just saw both of them so I can go ask them just give me a minute. 

Frank: its a good thing that papa knows famous people lol.

Nanon: yes he does I want to be a great actor just like him one day.

Pluem: I said the same thing andvlook at me now I'm actor which how I met Chimon.

Nanon: how could I forget but I've also done many series too.

Pond: I hope daddy or papa doesn't care that I don't want to be a actor like some us are.

Frank: I love acting tho its fun and every interesting I also love how we can play a character that isn't our own.

New: I'm back P'Mew and N'Gulf said that they'll call you Frank to see if we can all go cause they don't know if they're gong to be busy or not.

Frank:oh thats fine  just in case they're busy you should ask Uncle Krist ot Singto or maybe Uncle Gun.

New: I will see since I'm going to see them later on today  cause were meeting with very important people so we might not be at  home for dinner Pond, Billkin, Frank, Nanon you can go have dinner with friends, to go your boyfriends house, or which ever you desire we will be eating here if the meeting take longer.

Nanon: oh papa I'm not even home I'm at Ohm's place.

Billkin: same here exept that we are going out to eat later on.

Pond; Phuwin is picking me up and we are going to have a pinic at night which something I also wanted to do. 

Pluem: Chimon is going to be at that meeting so I might go somewhere alone or maybe go to Fiat's place 

Frank: that funny cause Drake is also going to be that meeting too so I have  to eat alone  too.

Nanon; here is a thought maybe you and Frank can spend time together.

Pluem: good idea howv about it Frank??

Frank: sure its been a long time it was the two of us  and gives me a chance too talk bout things with no one round lol.

Pluem: ok good I vwill pick you up here soon just me like 20 minutes to get dressed since today is my day off I have been in my pj all day. 

New: Awweeeee my two oldest spending time together this is great. 

Pluem: bye I gotta go.

 Nanon: bye see you.

New: bye loves can't wait to see all.

Pond: bye Phuwin is here.

Billkin: love you all.