Boss And Banky (Build And Bible

Boss: hello  lil bro

Banky: hey

Boss: are you home?? or at school??

Banky: neither I'm at Mos's house why??

Boss: oh I was wondering if dad or papa called you today??

Banky: no why?? 

Boss: will they called me but I was in class so I couldn't answer.

Banky: hold on let me check if they called me

Boss: so?? did they call you??

Banky: yes they did but I didn't hear ring I guess I kept it on silence. I can text them.

Boss: wont they be mad at you since you didn't answer them??

Banky: I mean same goes for you why didn't call you  then back??

Boss: I forgot and I had class all day.

Bible: Finally we go the both of you.

Boss: sorry papa.

Banky: whats up??

Build: we need you both you to come home like right now please.

Banky: I can't right now 

Build: why not?

Boss:  welp I'm still at school but I can come after

Banky:  Mos is helping me with me Algebra homework which is very  hard for me to understand but I can take break and come back.

Bible: Alright than. see guys soon.

 ( Author 's Note  I'm going to happen on same same day I don't feel like writing another part for this sorry)

(Same Day  Later That Day)

Banky: I'm home

Boss: same here I can't we arrived at the same time.

Banky: right Mos just gave me a ride so that I can I say that I left my car there.

Boss: Smart  I can drop you off at Mos's house after this is over if you want so that papa doesn't freak out. 

Banky: yes that's fine I will txt Mos right now to let him know.

Boss: okk. What did he say?

Banky: he said its fine just meet him at the a restaurant cause were going out to dinner after finishing our homework.

Boss: alright than I can pick up Neoul on the way.

Banky: perfect plan I hope this meeting goes super fast.

Boss: me too.

Bible: finally you both are here come into the living room.

Build: oh look you both came home for the first time in months.

Boss: were busy with school and racing remember at least for me lol.

Build: Banky wbu??

Banky: same just school I go see him race with Mos who also into racing.

Bible: the reason is because the school called me saying that one of you haven't been in school in like 4 days and I honestly I hope it wasn't true since neither are idiots to do something  like that  right???  

Banky: no sir ( looking at Boss and Meen)  

Boss: no sir.

Meen: dad and papa why would we do that here??

Banky:  we remember clearly what you've told us before moving here to behave in school and not to do something like that again.

Bible:  My point exactly does any one want to explain them selves??

Build: honey calm down just a little bit please. Children please care explain why the school called??

Boss: I don't know 4 days ego I was in class after lunch is when I left I swear.

Meen: I was sick remember I stayed home I went back to school on Wednesday.

Bible: Banky are you its not you??

 Banky: 4 days ago??

Build: yes where were 4 ago???

Banky: oh I was in class but I started not feel good so I asked Uncle's Tay son Frank to pick me from school since Mos was grounded I couldn't see him at all.

Boss: oh yes I remember that he did look like shit though and I told him he should've called you but I don't he did??

Meen: that's because Banky didn't come home he went to the clinic instead I him there with Frank and Nat.

Build: why didn't no one call us??

Bible: I was about ask same question.

Banky: I told them not too tell you both anything  because papa freaks out at the smallest things and I just didn't want to hear it. 

Bible: but again missing 1 day of school what about the 3 threes days??

Banky: welp one of my classes got cancelled for some reason and I didn't know where to go so I went to Mos class instead after Mos's class was over it was lunch time that was on day 3. So day 4 I just woke up feeling like shit but I still went though but like after like a while I couldn't take it anymore so I skipped class sorry.

Boss: why did you guys call me for than??

Bible: I heard that you and Neoul are doing a series together why didn't tell us about this??

Boss:I was going to last night but Neoul and I had a long shoot I pretty tired and knew that you both would know whether I told you or not.

Build: does Neoul's parents knows about this??

Boss: I think so why??

Bible: no reason will there an NC scene like the other one??

Boss: I don't know yet but I will found out soon. But Banky over has some NC scene in his series right Banky??

Banky: not really at least I don't think I do.

Part 2 Coming Soon.