•Chapter 36•

•Month 9•
[The remaining part]
!NOT ACCIDENTALLY POSTED!

Midoriya's [POV]

Something that I have started to realized is that....I never want to have another child in my life, but how am I supposed to tell Shouto that? Having one child won't be so bad, but having two? There's too much pressure on me for it....I just want to have a normal life.

I sigh while looking out the window near my bed, my life has gotten to be a bit to much. I'll be honest with myself for this fact, if I knew that this would've happened when we did that, I wouldn't have done it. I sat in the living room watching tv, being that, I had little to no mobility. It was the only option I truly had.

It was a Thursday afternoon, I wonder what time Shouto will get home...just as i thought that, the door had opened, it was my mother.

I- "Izuku! Sorry I left a little longer then usual, work called me in for an emergency." She put the grocery bags down in a hurry.

M- "Don't worry mama, I've just been sitting here. I'm fine really, just waiting for Shouto to get home now." She smiled while coming to check up on me.

I- "Alright, I'll be doing some paper work in the kitchen, call if you need anything." I nodded my head yes and went back to watching the.

•Time Skip•

Todoroki's [POV]

I was on my way home from work, ever since