•Chapter 25•

•Month 3•
(A/N: Skipping by 2's)

Todoroki's [POV]

By this month, Izuku was starting to show more then usual, so he switched to my hoodies, I don't mind, if he's happy then so am I, it's just that...I don't like going to the mall over and over to buy new hoodies because he wants more to wear.

A new problem has also arisen, he can't stand apples, the sight or even the smell, even if it's another room. He'll either, throw up, or gag till he throws up, if he sees it and if he smells it, he'll feel nauseous.

He's also pressed about not being able to eat sushi, or even take baths. Something about temperature, and the raw fish is obvious. We've been going back and forth to doctors, so for Izuku it's tiring, and for me, it's annoying. Then again, we want our baby to be healthy. We figured out the supposed due date, and the gender.

We won't be having a gender reveal, only the closest people will know the gender, such as my siblings, my mother, and as well as Izuku's parents. I will say that ultrasounds are weirder then I thought.

By this time, they know the genders, and promised not to tell anyone. Only we know the due date though. We were pretty excited, but also nervous, being that it was a few months into school year. We weren't sure what we were gonna do for that, but we could see if we could get a maternity leave.

We were actually at the store, we were buying baby clothes. We knew the gender so we could. By we, I mean Izuku, he let me choose the sleep things. I remember having this one blanket as a kid, I would always hug it when something happened, or cry into it when...yeah...

I want to give that blanket to the baby, something past down I guess? It was of high quality too. It was also well taken care of, meaning it practically looked brand new. It was a white silk blanket, with a shiny white fabric as the trim, it had the letter T sewed in, of course standing for Todoroki.

It was in my old room in a small sliver box. From what Fuyumi has told me, no one touched anything in there since I left. She said I would have to come get it, being that she was busy with work, and Natsuo was busy with college. She also told me to be careful, something about the old man and other scientists are in his lab working on some type of serum.

Something like, truth? Not sure, I thought there was already something like that, guess the first ones were flawed. It didn't matter to much, I would get the blanket and leave. Just that's, and get the clothes I left there, Natsuo already mailed me the strawberry milk.

I was shook out of my thoughts when I felt Izuku tap my shoulder. I made a 'hm' sound as I turned around to look at him, he was hold two pajamas in his hands. One a pastel purple, and one a pastel yellow.

M-"Which one do you think Shoto!" I thought for a moment.

T-"The yellow one, it has a better design on the buttons." He nodded and put it in the cart.

We continued looking around while I was looking at cribs and other things. Such as the spinning things that go above their crib. I didn't know what they were called, and didn't care.

After awhile, he finished getting clothes and I decided on a regular spruce crib, and a white spin thing, with space designs on it. We went to check out, I grabbed the carded and swiped it. I could tell Izuku was feeling guilty, just by the look in his eyes.

T-"Not my money." I kissed his forehead, making his laugh, I could listen to that on replay for centuries.

We had Inko drive us here, so we called her and she got here about 10 minutes later, which we didn't mind. We eventually got home and put the things in the guest room, we were fairly tired, so we went to sleep right after.

(A/N: fun fact time, Midoriya is a Hermaphrodite, or as you know, intersex, meaning he had both male and female parts!)