•Chapter 21•

•sickness
(Time skip to about a month)

Todoroki's [POV]

Izuku was finally ungrounded, he could leave the house and such now, but he did start throwing up in the morning, no fever, cough, or anything else. He would just feel sick for the morning, it'll go away, he'll throw up twice through the day, then be fine. He didn't want medicine, saying that it'll 'blow over' and he refused any, which I still don't get why.

Would couldn't change his mind, but we didn't get any sick, so it wasn't contagious. Meaning we could kiss and such, but that doesn't mean I'm not concerned. It's been awhile since it started, and you could tell he was miserable, so we an appointment for him to the doctors, it's been going on for awhile, and I know throwing up to much is definitely not healthy.

Inko had to go back to her work space, meaning she wouldn't be back for awhile, but that also meant I had to take Izuku to the doctors myself, which I didn't mind. Since I still couldn't drive, we took the metro, we brought our cards so we passed through the gates with ease, and waited for the train to arrive.

Once it did we got on broad and just sat there waiting, it wasn't as crowded as someone would think. When we got to the city, we got off and headed to the clinic, since we made it a minute before our appointment time, I signed him in and we stood there for a bit since we barely made it on time. We got let through, and we went through all the standard things, such as height and weight.

They asked questions and he answered, told them the symptoms, after awhile, they decided to do some tests. Meaning he had to pee in a cup, of course it was necessary, but doesn't mean it wasn't strange. After he did, he came back and they took the sample, it took awhile to do the tests but then again, they are tests. I looked around the room, finding it strange that that's how the rooms looked like, I wasn't used to it, we always used a private family doctor instead.

They finished with the tests and came back. They told us that he didn't have any kinda of sickness, but was actually...pregnant...? How would that work? I stopped asking questions, and listened to the doctor, they said it wasn't to common, but was a thing that could happen, something to do with some males being born differently? I was in my own world when they said something.

We went home after getting the details, only knowing he was pregnant for about a few weeks, but didn't mean it wasn't shocking to us. We got home, we just went to his room, he looked panicked, so we just cuddled on his bed to calm him.

Summer only lasts a few months more, meaning the baby could be born during school, or a bit before school, but it would make things difficult either way, if inko works who would take care of the baby, unless we got a baby sitter, but what if they cancel to short notice? I shouldn't be worrying about this to soon...

But what are we going to do?

(A/N: Read it, confused the shit out of me sooo)