•Chapter 35•

•Month 8

Todoroki's [POV]

          It's been sometime since Izuku got released from the hospital, he's been doing fine since then, as well as Momo. She's starting to stop her bad habits and she's become more kinder to others, including Izuku. i've actually been planning a few things since that happened, im hoping that one day we'll be together, have our kid, and grow up with a happy loving family. I want to give something to our kid that i've never had, and trust me when i say....there's a lot...

But that's gonna stop me from being a good father. Ever since we found out about Izuku being pregnant, my world changed. i've started seeing the good in the world, how there more to life than just living, i never knew till now how filling it could be. Izuku has opened my eyes to more things, i have a few more friends now too. Everything's starting to look up for us, all because of him.

Then i realize...everyone loves you..but, no one likes you...i think that's the most painful thing.....

I shake off the feeling, I have izuku, some friends, thats all that really matters to me. I was trying to have a more positive outlook on life, i cant keep having this view of dying being a better option. Ive learn that it wont solve anything, in the end its a permanent solution to a temporary  problem. Id rather not leave behind a child, even if they have their father, it wouldnt be the same without their other father there.

Back on topic, the days seem to slowed down, the anticipation of a child is a lot like people say, killing me. i wanna hold my child instead of sitting on my ass all day watching izuku chug a glass of milk saying itll be good for the baby. I love him, i really do, but i just want to sit with him on the couch watching our kid run around the living room laughing. I know it wont happen till a few years from now, but its still a nice thought to have.

I heard the door click behind me, i turn around on the sofa to see that the front door had opened. i wave and smile towards Inko.

T-"Hello Inko, how was your trip to the store?" She gave me a warm smile, i always felt safe with her.

I-"It was pleasant dear, how was your day?" She turned back and went back to placing the items in their place.

T-"It was nice, but a bit boring sitting here all day waiting for izuku to wake up." She giggled before composing herself.

I-"He's been like that since a child, im not to surprised he would take a nap this long." I laughed at her smug expression.

M-"Thats so mean mama." I turn my attention to the stairs, i stare at a tired izuku having an offended expression.

T-"She's not wrong izuku, youve been staying up late at night and sleeping late into the day." He gave me a playful annoyed expression.

Inko laughed as izuku plopped down next to me huffing. I looked at him and smiled, he did the same, he then continued to burst out laughing. i chuckled at izuku laughing. He was too adorable not to crack a laugh or smile at.

I love this life too much to let it go now.

(A/N: YO YOYO YO, NOT DEAD, SHORT CHAPTER BUT ITS OUT SO AYEEEEEEEE)