•Chapter 9•

•Hobbies 1•

Todoroki's [POV]

After finishing breakfast, we decided to get dressed, I was wearing a white hoodie with a black turtle neck underneath, some black jeans, and some red converse.

Izuku was wearing a light green
oversized T-Shirt, along with a white long sleeved undershirt, then some white jeans, and his red shoes.

We decided to go out for a bit, just to walk around the stores, then a idea pops in my head, what if we do something we enjoy? Like hobbies or something?

I tell my idea to Izuku, he agrees, we decided who would go first, that ended up being me, so of course we headed to the ice skating rink.

Once we got there, we got situated. I got the skates and started putting them on, after I did, I started standing up. I felt a tug on my hand, it was Izuku.

M-"Can you h-help me up? I don't wanna fall..." I laugh helping him up and leading him to the rink.

T-"Be careful, whatever you do, don't hold on to the walls, hold on to me, alright?" He nodded, I saw his face turn a light shade of red as we got closer to the rink.

Once we got inside the rink, he held on to my arm when we got onto ice, I could tell he was nervous.

M-"A-are you sure this I-is safe!?" I laugh at his small stutter before speaking.

T-"I've been doing this since I was 5 so yes, I'm sure." I go next to him grabbing his hand, his face flushed red as we skated, me making sure he didn't crash into anything.

We skated around for awhile, after awhile he got the hang of it and could skate on his own, I taught him how to stop as well.

I skated on my own while he practiced, I didn't have him with me in case I went to fast for him, which he understood.

Izuku came up to me a while after, he was shivering, he just hugged me, stuffing his head in my chest trying to warm up. I laughed, i took off my hoodie, putting it on Izuku.

His face flushed a bright red, he hugged onto me a bit tigher, i could tell he was embarrassed, i laughed hugging him back.

This is the most fun ive had in a while, i smile, i take his hand and start skating in a figure 8, he laughed amd smiled.

We stayed in the rink for a while tull we decided to go home, they let me stay another night, which i wad thankful for.