•Chapter 5•

•Home•

Midoriya's [POV]

I couldn't think of anything except tell my Mom I had found my Soulmate! I walked into the house to see my Mom cleaning the dishes from this morning, before I left to get things.

M-"Mom! Guess what! Guess what!" She laughs as she turns around, I still act like a kid when I get excited.

I-"What is it Izuku? Did you find something you at the store?" You could say that, I smile.

M-"I find my soulmate! He helped me...when Kacchan did something bad..." She gave me a sad smile before finishing the dishes.

I-"That's great Izuku! But you have to start protecting yourself, your fifteen, you have to." I nod my head.

M-"I will! But just imagine, if I didn't, I wouldn't have met him!..." my face turns a light shade of red.

I-"Well anyway, tell me more about Him, you keep mentioning Him." I look away, my face cover with red.

M-"I-I mean, why wouldn't I?" She smiled before taking me to the couch.

I-"Then tell me about him, will you?" I nod my head repeatedly, and start rambling.

Todoroki's [POV]

Once I got home, I put my strawberry milk in the fridge, and take one and the rest of my things to my room, I open and close the door behind me as I put my things down and open my strawberry milk.

I grab my diary, or journal is what I like calling it, and grab a pen before writing, about Izuku, about my mom, about anything that happened that day.

I finish and put it down before grabbing my skates, and throwing the empty milk container away.

I write a note, saying I was leaving to practice ice skating at the ice skating rink in the city, I leave the note on the kitchen table before heading out the door.

I need to leave before his car pulls up.