•Chapter 4•

•Hanging out•

Midoriya's [POV]

T-"I'm Todoroki Shoto, and you are?" Your soulmate- I mean...

M-"I-I'm Midoriya Izuku!" We smile before heading into a small store.

I can't believe it! I was hanging out with my soulmate! I was excited and flustered, H-how is he so h-hot???

I was confused why I was chosen for him...He's so perfect...I look at my hands before being snapped out of my thoughts.

M-"O-oh! S-sorry! I was um, Thinking that's all, can you repeat t-that?" He laughed softly. HOLY FUDGE THAT WAS HOT.

T-"What do you want to get? I mean, we are at a store." I could feel my face turn red.

M-"R-right...Sorry! I'll go look around." He nods before going to walk around too.

I shake my thoughts before grabbing a few snacks, and then some chocolate milk, I'm not sure why I like it so much, I don't even like chocolate ice cream.

I looked around the store more before finding Shoto, I walk around the store looking for him for awhile till I bump into him.

M-"S-Sorry! I-I didn't m-mean to bump into you like t-that!" He smiles.

T-"It's fine, did you get everything you wanted?" We started walking to the front.

M-"Y-yeah! What did you get." He smiled.

T-"I got some tea and a chips since I got most things earlier, I can see hat you got but, how is that injury of yours?" I smiled back.

M-"it's doing fine! It's nothing I can't take!" I smile, before we stop at the check out.

T-"That's good." I was pay my things separate but he took them and paid for them.

M-"C-can't I at least pay you back?" He thought for a second.

Todoroki's [POV]

I don't want him to pay me back but he seems the persistent type to me, I could ask him...No, I only met him awhile ago, another time I will.

T-"No, you cannot, but maybe there is something, but it'll be fore later." He smiled before shaking his head.

So after we got out of the store, we gave each other our addresses and phone numbers and headed our ways

I'll admit...Maybe she was right...