•Chapter 20•

•Embarrassment•
(A/N: Todoroki will alway be a year older in my books.)

Midoriya [POV]

We were just sitting on the couch, the movie was over, so we were just cuddling. It was soothing for a short while, till I heard the door open behind us. I turned around to see mama come in with a few bags.

I-"Sorry I've been gone for awhile Izuku, even with your father aboard, we still go short on money time to time." I felt my face turn red.

we might be living a stable life right now, but it's still embarrassing when you're told with something else near by. I shoved my face into his sweater, I could feel him gently petting my hair. It was calming down my breathing, which I was relieved for. He must be so confused...My dad was aboard in America, so I never get to see him. My mama misses him the most, I never really got to know him, only a few photos of him holding me as a baby and maybe to the age of two?

After that my mama had said she was going to put away the things she got, and then do the laundry, being that she was gone a few days. She was going to get the clothes from my room. Then something hit me, THE SHEETS ARE STILL DIRTY.

I ripped off Sho's grip from me running to my room, trying to catch up with my mama who was already in my room picking up the clothes from yesterday. Right when she was heading to my bed, I managed to get to the rooms door.

M-"W-WAIT...Hold on, ill h-help.." she looked at me and laughed.

I-"Dont be silly Izuku, ill do it, go try getting closer with Shoto, you still need to get to know each other more." We all ready got closer...

M-"N-NO, I mean, well meant, that, you always do things, let me help!" She smiled at me weirdly.

I-"I got Izuku it, dont worry about it, just go spend more time with Shoto." She turns to the bed and starting to grab the sheets off the bed.

I-"....Izuku...Go sit in the living room, I have to talk to you and Shoto...Now." I looked down ashamed, nodding my head going into the living room.

I sat back where I was, just cuddling with Shochan, i mean...what else can I do? I kissed his cheek, giving him a sad smile. My mama had walked into the living room. Giving me the eye, I get the jist and walk to the other side of the couch. She looks and me then at Shoto.

I-"We've talked about this Izuku, You're fifteen, I told you to not do this till you got older, it might've been with  your soulmate, but I won't tolerate it." I could feel the tear threatening to come out, I just wanted it to be over.

M-"M-mama...I'm sorry I-I just...I'm so s-Sorry mama..." even though my mama was always sweet, she can be strict and mean when needed to.

I-"Sorrys not gonna cut it now Izuku. You're ground for a month, you can leave the house, but only if it's around the house. Shoto, you may not be my son, but as long as you are under my roof, you will be staying in the guest room till Izuku is ungrounded." He nods his head, understanding what we did was wrong.

I-"I'm going to finish cleaning, you to can still hug and other stuff as long as you don't get intimate, but you'll have to be out here so I can keep an eye on you." We nod.

She leaves to finish cleaning. I run to Shochan, jumping onto him, crying. He rubs circles on my back, effectively calming me down. He put me on his lap, combing his finger through my hair, while wiping my tears with his other hand. He kissed my forehead, while I kissed his cheek, I felt myself on the verge of sleep.

Todoroki's [POV]

I must admit, it was my fault, if I had locked the door and was more quiet this wouldn't have happened. Sure it was a good feeling, but if I had known that he was gonna get in trouble for this, I wouldn't have done it. Inko had finishing putting the clothes in the washing machine, and had came into the living room.

T-"Inko, i deeply apologize, it was my fault, so please don't be to harsh on him." She had a sympathetic expression on her face.

I-"...I understand I guess, I will lessen the punishment, you'll both be able to sleep in Izuku's room, just with the door open." She gave me the same sad smile Izuku had given me.

T-"Thank you Inko, I'll make sure to tell him." She nodded smiling.

She went to her room, to my guess, so she can rest. I took Izuku to his room, laying him down, on the bed, leaving the door open. I get in next to him, just letting the sleep take over.

(A/N: Take this as a sorry gift)