•Chapter 28•

•Month 6 part 2

Midoriya's [POV]

I look at the pencils in my hand, they were similar to the ones I had as a kid. I liked drawing as a kid, I can still draw pretty good I guess, but in school people would only say my drawings were good, which I thought I could be happy with...

But people always said to focus on my studies instead of drawing, being that I would get no where with it. Which I know some people do, but I can't get to fair with it to be honest. I just considered it a hobby.

people would only come up to me to draw something for them, and kacchan would just tease me for no being able to do anything else. He was good at sports, academics, basically anything, I'm pretty sure he still is. The only difference now, and before, is that I was always the nicest? That's what they would say.

But then again, they said that I'm the nicest, but they do such horrible things to me. Why couldnt they just let me be? Then again, we were kids, so their parents could've done something to either make them like that, or could've stopped them...

Everywhere I went at school, or even the store, kids would pick on me, they said because I didn't look smart, the only things that kept me going those years, were the thought of meeting Shoto, well, I didn't know him, but I wanted to meet him...you get what I mean...why am I talking to myself though myself? Anyway- or my mama saying things would get better, but mostly the soulmate part.

Before I met Shoto, things were really weird, getting beat up, to being sexually harassed, and almost sexually assaulted, now two times counting the mall incident. The second time was just messed up, but Shoto was there to save me. The first time was...terrible, I was walking back from the small convent store, there was a few on the way there, but the one that had the things my mama need were at the last one, ironic huh.

I felt someone watching me, so I kept walking faster not really Acknowledging that something bad would happen to me, who would think, oh I feel someone watching me, I'll walk into this store so I don't get raped. You wouldn't think something would happen to you, till it actually happens.

Back to the store, I was walking back, and felt someone staring at me, I didn't mind it, because who would? I just continued walking, the street was fairly empty, so not to many people were there, and many were either reading or listening to music or watching videos.

The put their hand over my mouth, ya know, as a civil person does. He just lead me to one of the empty shops, it had closed due to bankruptcy. He then continued there taking my clothes off one by one, all I could do was scream. I kick him a few times stalling, and getting the attention of the manger next door.

He knew the store should be empty, so he went there to kick anyone out, only to find be in my underwear, screaming my lungs out, while he clawed at my legs, trying to rip them off while I kept kicking him off. He separated us, I had time to breath and let my voice relax while he called the police, and locked him in the other room.

I got dressed and stayed in the corner, crying from the experience, collecting the things that spilled from the bag, while I called my mama, she came rushing knowing which store it was. She got there a few minutes later, along with the police. The questioned the man, and I, as he was sent to jail for about 15 years, and he had to pay us for the trauma.

I had to go to therapy, and it was fairly cheap, mostly since it was provided but the court, being that I was 13 at the time. So my dad was able to come back for a while till my therapy was over, since the money lasted awhile.

It was nice for him to come back, even if it was for only awhile. I get snapped out of my thoughts, from Shochan hugging me from behind.

(A/N: I'll let you guys have this before I go for awhile, I just need a mental break from a lot of things at the moment, editors can dm me if their interested, and I'll choose between them by letting them correct a passage I'll send)