•Chapter 8•

•Morning•

Todoroki's [POV]

I woke up to the sweet smell of breakfast, I would've gotten up by now if I weren't so comfortable, or that I had a person clinging on to me.

Izuku kept moving around or hugging me closer, I didn't mind, but I was hungry, I was gonna wake him up till I felt a wave of tiredness take over me.

Inko's [POV]

I was making breakfast, just some katsudon, I'm not sure what Shoto likes, so hopefully he won't mind.

I haven't heard a sound since they went to sleep, and since I just finished making breakfast, I decided to wake them up.

I set the table and put the food on the plates before heading to Izuku's room. Once I get there I open the door, he never really was a light sleeper.

Before I could walk in, I saw them sleeping on the bed cuddling, He's starting to finally grow up, ever since his father left for work, he never wanted to grow up...

I shake the thought, happy he's getting along well, I noticed that he was wearing shorts, he always loved them, but never wore them due to...some misfortune he had once...

I clear my throat before walking to the bed before shaking Izuku awake.

M-"...Mom?.." He had a tired expression on his face but smiled softly.

I-"Breakfasts ready sweetie, wake up Shoto and come to the kitchen, alright?" He nodded his head before tugging at Shoto's shirt.

I laugh quietly before leaving the room and going to wash the dishes.

Midoriya's [POV]

I tugged up Shoto's shirt waiting for him to wake up, he pulled me closer instead, i could feel my face flush red, it was nice but our breakfast could be getting cold.

After a while he did wake up, we went to the kitchen to eat. Once we got there we sat down next to each other. My mom just across with us.

I could feel some tension in the air, it was strange, sure we didn't know each other that long, but we just slept together, I-IN the same b-bed I mean.

I ate the katsudon peaceful, happy that she made my favorite. I look up to see my mom staring at Shoto, she smiled before eating again.

We sat there eating till we had finished, my mom got up and took out plates and started washing them, I got up, my shorts snagging on the chair, i in snagged it, for it to come back and smack my thigh, making a loud sound.

M-"OW." My mom looked at me questionably.

I-"Are you alright sweetie?" I nodded my face turning red from embarrassment.

I could hear soft laughter coming from beside me, I looked to she Shoto smiling and laughing softly, I could feel my heart race.

What did I do for this?