•Chapter 34•

•Deep Thoughts•

Todoroki's [POV]

we've been at the nurses office for sometime now, Izuku passed out due to the smoke that they use for the group before us. they just let him rest in the bed, I could feel my hand shaking. I was worried but that wasn't the only thing, I felt sick to my stomach.

The nurse came in, she didn't say much she just left some water on the table beside the bed, she then walked out the door. The small breeze did help me quite a bit, but I couldn't help but look down at the scars on my arms. They were slowing fading, but still very visible. People don't usually look at your forearm or wrist.

I look out the window at the trees near UA. It was pretty cold outside so you could feel the coldness on the window. I wondered what my mother was doing, she was still in that hospital. I heard from Natsuo that she might be released soon, i really hope she is, but at the same time not. i dont want her to be sent away again because of dad...

i heard someone come into the room..it was momo.

T- "...What do you want..?" she sat down next to me, i could hear her shaky breath.

M- "I wanted to say sorry...not just to you but to Izuku as well..."

T- "Momo-" she cut me off.

M- "i know a sorry won't solve everything okay...i'm aware of that it won't fix the trauma that it must've given Izuku" i give her a side eye, i don't want her to keep on ranting.

M- "Okay...i wanted to say sorry to izuku myself, but give this to him, its more of a gift i guess..." i took it from her.

T- "Fine, if Izuku forgives you then ill think about forgiving you." She gave me a small smile before standing up and leaving.

I felt the breeze of air from the door as she opened and closed it. I sigh wondering why things like this must happen to nobody but us. I'm pretty proud that Izuku could at least make it through the show. I'm just surprised at how fast it all happened, one second were singing together, and the next, the curtains closed. I wish I could've done more to help, but I didn't expect for this to happen.

I hear shuffling next to me, Izuku was starting to wake up. I smile as I look at his face, he had the cutest freckles, as well as the most beautiful eyes. His eyes started to open, he smiled when he saw me. That was enough to make my heart race out of my chest, I'm so lucky to have this boy in my life...I pulled him into a hug.

T- "Welcome back Izuku..." I whispered into his ear.

M- "It's good to be back Shouto..." he whispered back, it sent a chill down my spine.

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, just trying to get some stuff out so I don't starve y'all of content, I don't have school Friday so I'll hopefully be able to post then!)