•Chapter 31•

•Practicing

Midoriya's [POV]

The thing I'm most nervous about, is the fact that we have to do this live, that the tune was just for reference, and to get a pass from the teacher.

I wasn't ready at all for this. I would be singing, while Iida plays guitar, Shouto with another guitar and, Uraraka with the drums. I could feel my hand shaking, even if I was fidgeting with my pencil, but at least Shouto would be helping with back up vocals.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the the teacher told us it was lunchtime. I got up, putting away my things and grabbed my journal and pencil. I walked to Shouto, waiting for him.

T- "You ready to go?" I nodded, picking up my lunch, seeing that he didn't have his.

M- "yeah, but where is your lunch? I thought you grabbed it before we left?" He shook his head.

T- "I ended up forgetting it, and I didn't think I would need money, so I didn't bring any." I nodded, following him in the hall.

M- "I don't have money, so I all I can do is offer some of my lunch! It's fine, I don't eat a lot." He patted my head, shaking his head, softly smiling.

T- "You don't have to, you should eat. I'll be fine without lunch" I pouted.

M- "Nope! If you don't, none of anything! No hugs, cuddles, kisses, nothing." His kisses my forehead.

T- "What are you gonna do about it?" I hit him on the shoulder, lightly.

His eyes widened for a second, he looked like he saw something terrible. I shook him, waving my hand in front of his face. He snapped out of it, shaking his head, lightly smiling.

M- "S-Sorry...I just...forgot...I didn't think it would happen like that." He shook his head, kissing me.

I was a bit embarrassed, but that's because we were in the middle of a hallway, even though there wasn't anyone in sight. We continued walking as my face was bright red, and his lightly pink.

I heard a sound coming from the girl's bathroom, a crying, whimpering sound. I got concerned, wanting to go in there to make sure things were fine. I tugged on his sleeve, looking at him, pointing at the girls bathroom.

T- "I-I'll wait outside, you go in, if it's anything serious, I'll take care of it, while you get help alright?" I nodded my head, walking in.

Todoroki's [POV]

I waited outside, till I heard a scream and the sound of running, I looked up to see Izuku sweating. I stood up straight, slightly panicking. He coughed a bit before speaking.

M- "S-SHE FELL, SHES BLEEDING FROM HER HEAD, WHAT DO WE DO!?" I felt my eyes widen.

T- "Go do what I said, I'll try to help her as much as possible." He nodded before running to the office.

I ran into the restroom and found her on the floor, crying. I lift her up onto the counter, as I tried to find the wound. When I found it, I cleaned the blood off, and tried to disinfect it with the rubbing alcohol in my pocket.

She stopped crying, so I decided to wash my hands. I had taken off my blazer so it wouldn't get dirty. I put it back on, noticing the girls features, she had short black hair, and deepish blue eyes.

She got up, doing a little bow. She was holding the paper towel I gave her to press on her head. She was about Izuku's height, a little bit shorter.

KO- "Thank you. Also, my name is Kodai Yui. Sorry about that, there was water in the floor, and I ended up slipping." I nodded.

T- "It's alright, it wasn't to bad, but you will most likely need stitches." She nodded.

I heard a sound coming from the hall, I saw Izuku panting, along with a teacher beside him, and  the school nurse. He ran to me, hugging me.

M- "S-Sorry!..I got..lost. I tried to get here as fast as possible." I patted his head.

The teacher and the nurse took her to the infirmary. They let us out, closing off the girl's restroom.  We had quite a bit of time to eat lunch, so we headed towards the cafeteria.

U- "What took you guys so long?" Iida nudged her with his elbow.

U- "RIGHT! Sorry! I should've asked if you were okay first!" We laughed, nodding.

M- "Yeah! We just had to help someone out." We sat down next to them.

(A/N: hahahhaha im tired, but im making dounts sooooo-)