😘 Beginning 😘

‼️‼️Please read! We made this as a joke but we're writing it in a serious way. This is based off a reality TV show on Netflix called Too Hot to handle, and we're gonna be sticking to the plot just not the same thing with name changes (though there will be some similarities) if you haven't watched Too Hot To Handel please watch it it's so funny 😏‼️‼️

Today, twelve horny contestants all gather on this island to find true love! They believe it's just a normal dating show but little do they know, in fifteen hours there will be a Sex ban! *insert very dramatic gasping sounds* That's right! In fifteen hours the contestants will not be aloud to have any sexual activity for the whole stay at the island. Wait, wait, wait, wait! What happens if the contestants break one of the roles? Well, meet our friend Mary! Shes a small device that will be watching, listening, and informing people about the stay. There is currently $100,000 dollars on the line, and if someone breaks a rule money shall be taken away! Well, how much you ask? Just wait and see!

💫✨Meeting the contestants ✨💫

Edgar Valden walks on the beach and sees a sofa and a camp fire so he seats himself and treats himself to a nice glass of champagne . He glares at the other end of the sofa and sees Luca Balsa walking over to have a seat as well. "Um hey Luca? I think that's your name" Edgar says looking at Luca "yeah that's me." Luca exclaims raising his hand. Luca grabs a can of beer and rests his head on the pillow of the sofa. They both hear footsteps approaching them, they look up and they see Tracy coming over to them. "Oh hey Edgar, hey Luca! I didint think you guys would be on this show!" Tracy exclaims. "Yeah I'm surprised Edgar is here honestly" Luca says in Shock. They giggle as someone else walks up to them. It's Fiona Gilman. They notice she's still wearing her hoodie dress even though she's at the beach. "Um and why are you wearing that at a beach" Edgar asks confused. "If your that concerned you can get up and leave" Fiona giggles cause she knows saying that will piss him off. "Fiona don't- ugh" Edgar groans. Luca laughs, "wow someone's grumpy" Eli walks up and sits down on the love seat near the couch. "We just got here and your already looking for love" Tracy Giggles. "U-uh what no I just wanted to sit here jeez" Eli scuffs. "There's someone else dancing about!" Fiona says as she points to Patricia. "Oh hey, this is quite a big crew isint it" Patrica yells waving over. Two men walk on over side to side, it's Aesop and Victor. "Hey fellas!" Victor says rushing over leaving Aesop behind. "Wait for me!" Aesop runs after victor. "Why are you so excited?!" Edgar groans once again. "I don't know. Why not I guess!" Victor says grabbing a bottle of wine from the cooler. Emily walks up to them as Emma follows behind. "Emma get off my back!" Emily exclaims. "Of course !" Emma says following Emily. "Wow this again?!" Luca says rolling his eyes jokingly. Vera walks over very delightfully as she sits down on the floor cushion. "We're not going to a ball are we" Fiona says giggling at Vera "shut up Fiona" Vera says putting out her hand. Mike runs over and yells "WHAT DID I MISS?!" "NOTHING MIKE!" Luca yells back as he makes room for Mike to sit. Mike has a seat right next to Luca as he puts his arm around him. Edgar rolls his at at Luca and Mike slightly jealous.

JAHSGGXDGHH THE FIST TWO CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE A BIT SHORTER BUT THE OTHER ONES WILL BE LONGER THANKS FOR READING THOUGH GAHSSFA