🤫Private suite 🤫

________________________________
🪵🔥Camp fire🔥🪵
The sun has now set and the group is all at the campfire. It's been a long yet, good day. At least for Edgar. "So, I saw you two kiss on the beach..." Mike says. "Huh!?" Emma yells. "They kissed?!" Vera asked. Edgar and Luca look at each other. "Sorry to scare all of you but, the light was green." Luca says. "I can confirm this." Edgar says as he lets out a deep breath. "Holy shit that scared me!" Patrica states as she leans back. The group all laughs then continue talking. "How was the kiss Edgar~" Fiona whispers in Edgars ear. "Good enough." He whispers back. Of course it was great but, he wouldn't admit to it. "Oooo... is he a bad kisser?" Fiona asked. Edgar goes quite for a second. "I mean, not as good as me." They both giggle and take a sip of there drinks. "Hey we're all going back to the rooms." Mike tells them. "We'll be there in a few." Edgar says. "If you say so." Mike walks away. Fiona is in shock. Edgar actually wants to hang out with her. Shes not like, obsessed with him or anything like that but she would love to be friends. And what he just said was so un-Edgar, usually he just wants to get away. "Your very noisy Fiona, you know that?" Edgar asks as he takes a sip of his drink. Fiona laughs at the sudden statement . "Well your very rude and ignorant Edgar." He spits out his drink. "Am not!" "Am too!" "Am not!" "Am too!" Edgar roles his eyes and looks away. Fiona looks at him. trying to hold back laughter. Fiona finds this funny and laughs herself. Edgar joins in. By now there both practically dying. "I hate you." Edgar says in a joking manner. "Well I hate you too." Fiona says back. They go quite for a short bit. "Edgar." Fiona asked. "Maybe I am noisy, but promise to keep me updated on everything that's happening with you and Luca? Or anyone else, who knows." Edgar looks at her.  "I promise... only if you do the same for me.!" And there is not anyone else." They both look at each other. "Deal" Fiona says. They talk a bit more then walk back to the room and go to sleep.
________________________________
                        🌤🌇Morning 🌇☀️
The group all wakes up. "Good morning!" Emma says through a yawn. "Morning Emma!" Mike says. Emma gets up to go take a shower. She would use coconut shampoo and conditioner to make her hair smell like summer.  When she gets out she puts on a dark green bikini top with white bottoms as well. She starts out her day by walking out to the beach. Tracy decides to follow her out. She's wearing a light brown one piece. The rest of the group is still lying in bed. "God, they get ready early." Edgar complains. He woke up last. "I know, but there definitely not waisting there stay." Patrica tells Edgar. "We're on an island with the hottest people ever. Not being able to have sex is a waste of our stay!" Eli says. Aesop giggles. "Well it's about forming deeper connections I mean, we can all do what we want after the stay right?" Victor makes a fair point but even if he's right, they came on the show for sex. Andrew looks at Victor. "Well.... a dating show would be boring if no one broke the rules. In the end of the day, the rules need to be broken." Andrew ends his statement with a smirk. Fiona yawns then agrees with Andrew. "You hear that, need to be broken." Luca says looking at Edgar. "God am I that tempting." Edgar roles his eyes and the group laughs. Eventually they all get up together and get ready.
________________________________
                          🏝💦Beach💦🏝
Edgar and Luca walk down to the beach to see Emma and Tracy sitting in the water. Edgar sits down next to them and Luca runs into the ocean. "He's so childish." Edgar complains to the girls. They each let out a quiet giggle. Tracy sighs, "You know, your quite lucky Edgar. You may not see it yet but Luca really does care for you." Emma adds on too Tracy's statement. "Tracy's right, you should go spend some time with him!" Edgar glances at Luca in the water. The girls look at him, them each other and smile. "I hate both of you." Edgar says as he runs over to Luca. Eventually he falls due to it being hard to run in water. "Hey Luca!" Edgar yells. "Edgar!" Luca yells back. Edgar swims up to Luca and splashes him. Their both laughing. Luca splashes him back. Edgar didn't like this so he lightly pushed him. They laugh at each other then there faces get close but they don't kiss. Emma and Tracy's were watching from afar. "It looks like a movie." Emma says. "It does!" Tracy's says as she laughs.  They both let out a sigh as they watch. Tracy realized how much Edgar really does care for Luca. There's so much love around, just not enough for her.

Edgar and Luca swim back to shore where Tracy and Emma are. Once their out of the water Luca walks ahead. "Thank you guys." Edgar says to Emma and Tracy right before he runs to catch up to Luca. "Slow down dumbass!" He yells. They both Laugh. The two girls now look at each other. "We should get going as well." Emma says. Tracy's nods then they start walking back to the main area.
________________________________
                                 💙pool💙
Mike and Vera each sit at the pool talking to each other . Fiona is sitting on a chair while Patrica puts sunscreen on her. "I like when you touch me there~" Fiona says as Patrica rubs the sunscreen on her chest. "Well I'll keep that in mind~" Patrica responds. They both giggle. "What are they going on about?" Mike asked Vera. "Oh who knows, haha." I'm gonna go get us drinks I'll be back." Mike says. "Ight!" Mike goes to the coolers and comes back with two small glasses of champagne. Mike gives her the drink. "Cheers!" Vera says as the two drinks clink together. The day goes on until it starts to get dark.
"Hello everybody." Mary says.
"Can everyone please meet at the campfire."
________________________________.
                        🌲🔥Campfire🔥🌲
The group is all at the campfire waiting for Mary to speak. "This better not be a rule break!" Vera complains.
"Hello there contestants."
"Hi Mary!" The group starts to say.
"I have an announcement to make."
"Lets hear it!" Luca says
"I will be opening private suites for tonight, two people shall be chosen to go in this suite."
They all go quiet in shock.
"These two people are..."