Hot girl summer 🥵

"Hello can everybody please come to the campfire" Mary says. They walk to the campfire and sit down.
__________________________________
🔥🏕Campfire🏕🔥
"Tell me it's not a money loss!" Fiona says sitting back. "Thank you all for gathering here today. As we all know two people stayed in a private suite last night." Mary says, "but there was a rule break in that suite that caused you all to loose 15K."  "15,000 DOLLARS?!" Eli exclaims. "The balance is now at 64,000 Dollars" Mary says. "If that was how much making out cost I may do that more often~" Luca says looking at Edgar. "No you better not!" Patrica yells. "We all know Pacaso enjoyed it~" Luca says nudging Edgar. "Shut up we lost money" Edgar groans. They walk back to the room to rest after long weeks.
__________________________________
                          🌴💕Bedroom💕🌴
"I wish we could have a day to just relax but with all of you guys its so hard to resist!" Demi says laying down. "Guys they have a water tick tack toe game!" Tracy says running inside. "Fuck it I'm coming" Edgar yells. "Come on guys!!" Tracy says running out. Half of the group comes as Demi and Vera stay back. "I'm to tired to move!" Demi says groaning. "Mhm and I wanna stay here" Vera says looking at her nails. Demi gets up from the bed and goes to sit with Vera on her bed. "Hey so it's kinda quite" Demi says awkwardly. "Oh are you hitting on me~" Vera asks flattered. "Oh you wish" Demi scoffs. Vera scoots over closer to Demi putting her arm around her. "Looks like your the one hitting on me~" Demi says taking a sip of her bourbon. "As if" Vera says rolling her eyes. Demi pulls Vera closer and says, "well I don't mind" in a kinky tone. "O-oh~" Vera says laughing. Demi tucks Veras hair behind her ears and leans in for a kiss. Veras eyes widen in shock, she never thought that she would actually find somebody that she would want to kiss and maybe take things further. Vera puts her hand on Demi's head pushing her tung inside of her mouth. They pull apart leaving a trail of saliva. "I'll get that" Demi says wiping  her mouth. "Thanks" Vera says leaning her head on Demi's shoulder. Tracy barges in and yells "GET YOUR ASS UP WERE PLAYING POOL TICK TACK TOE AND WE MISS YOU!!" "Ok Jesus!" Vera says getting up. Demi grabs her cooler of alcohol and sits up walking to the door.
_________________________________
                               💦🍾Pool🍾💦
Vera sits on the ledge of the pool leaning back onto Demi's lap. "Oooh~ I see someone found there love interest" Luca says teasing. "Zip it Cipher boy" Vera says rolling her eyes. Demi giggles as she strokes Veras hair. "Who wants to play me~?" Fiona asks flipping her braid. "I will!" Demi says as Vera lifts her head off her lap. Demi jumps in the water and swims towards Fiona ready to play. Fiona takes the first shot and places the x in the top right corner. "Idiot" Demi says as she places the O in the middle. Fiona scoffs as she puts her x in the bottom right corner. Demi blocks her shot by putting an o in the middle right. "Smart" Fiona says as she puts her x in the top left corner. Demi puts her o in above her first o in the middle. Fiona didn't realize and she puts her x in the bottom left corner. Demi puts her o next to her x winning three in a row. "Now who wants to play me!" Demi asks pointing at herself. Everybody groans of boredom. "Nobody? Oh ok I guess" Demi shrugs swimming back to Vera. They talk for a little bit as Melly swims over to Emma, "hey Emma!" Melly says joyfully. "I didn't really get to talk to you much." "Yeah I didn't get to talk to you much either" Emma shrugs. "I heard that you usually put something over your head when your around people?" Emma says moving closer. "Yeah I usually do but Being at a beach and all would be hot" Melly says putting her arms behind her head. "Well I like you better with your mask off~" Emma says. "Oh really?" Melly asks. "Yeah your eyes are really stunning" Emma says 'yawning' putting her arm around Melly. "Oops" Emma says. "Wow 'real' smooth" Melly giggles. "Cant say I didn't try" Emma says. "Pack it up love birds!" Patrica says jokingly. Mary goes off, "can all the girls meet at the campfire?" "Uh what about us" Eli asks. "She said girls let us have this" Fiona says sassily.
_________________________________
                         🌿🌺Campfire🌺🌿
The girls sit on the couch waiting for Mary. "Hello lady's" Mary says. "Hey Maryyyyy!" The girls say giggling. "Today we are going to be having an activity only with the women" Mary says, "we are going to be doing goat yoga." "Goat yoga?!" Patrica says confused. "It's going to be strengthening your mind and body." Mary says. "Oh so we mine as well start a feminist club" Fiona says sarcastically. "That's not a bad idea" Tracy says. The girls giggle. Ann walks down with her cat on her shoulder. "Well she's  scary" Demi says. "Hello I am Ann and I will be assisting you in your goat yoga." "Please make your way down to the palapa.
_________________________________
                              ⛱💧Palapa💧⛱
The girls see yoga matts spread out on the sand. "Where are the goats?" Vera asks. "Here they come!" Tracy says excitedly. The goats are baaing as the girls walk of to them to pet. "Everyone please find a yoga matt and sit down on it." Ann says gathering the goats. The lady's have a seat and wait for what's next. "The first position we are gonna be doing is what I like to call the seal. Go on your stomach, look up, and lean your chest in the air. Make sure your legs stay down though" they do the seal as the goats crawl on the legs and try to distract them. "Do you think we're good with that one?" Ann asks. "I think my back is about to break!" Vera says. "Not if I break it first~" Demi says says in a horny tone. "Oooooh~" Fiona teases. "Next position is bridge. But this time I'm going to be putting a goat on your stomach as you bridge" Ann says grabbing a goat. "Get in the starting bridge position so I can put a goat on you" Ann says walking around. She starts by putting the goats on Emma, then Demi, then Patrica, then Melly, then Vera, etc.. "it feels like little thorns are stopping through my chest!" Fiona complains. "Aughhh!!!!" Emma shouts. "This is like hell!!" "Is this all you think you can do?" Ann asks. "No were toug-" Tracy gets cut off. "Yes I'm done!" Vera says falling. "Ok then I guess" Ann says. "Get down from your bridge and I'll take the goats" the girls get up exhaustedly and walk back to the bedroom

WE SAID GOAT YOGA AS A JOKE AT FIRST BUT THEM WE WENT WITH ITAHHAJAJA MORE CHAPTER SHALL BE SOON