😎Ello Luvs😎

"Edgar and Luca"

Lucas eyes open wide, out of all times now. He's not gonna decline it but still. The group starts to congratulate them yet at the same time hinting not to do anything. Edgar and Luca weren't the happiest about it though, it was gonna be awkward. Though, Edgar loves having is ego fed so he decides to go get ready along with Luca. The group follows of course. When Edgar gets in he picks out an outfit and gets dress. Edgar decides to steel one of Veras perfumes cause they all smelt very nice. Luca on the other hand had his own cologne. It was very nice and most likely expensive. Edgar is about to meet Luca at the Sofas until Fiona pulls him over. "What?!" Edgar whispers. "The second you get back, tell me everything." "Fine fine whatever." They both hug and Edgar starts to walk out again until Tracy stops him for a second as well. "The bet is on~" Tracy tells him. "Betting $50 I won't lose anymore then $3,000, in matter-of-fact I won't lose any~" "haha, well good luck with that." Now Edgar finally goes to the sofas. Luca is still ignoring him as they walk over. He's dressed very nice and smells nice as-well but is not saying a word. Edgar just follows. He starts to feel bad for what he said to Luca, I mean he at least cares a bit for him., right?
________________________________
                   🌹🕯 Private suite🕯🌹
Edgar and Luca arrive at the suite. It has a giant bed in the center with a large white comforter on it. If you look to the side theres also a door which leads to the bathroom. It practically looks like a very nice hotel. Once they get inside Edgar walks over to the bed and sits down on it. He sighs. The beds very comfortable, better then the other ones. Though they were still nice. Luca also sits down on the bed yet he chooses the other side so he's not facing Edgar. Edgar was tired of this and wanted to make the most out of the stay so he takes a deep breath and begins to speak, "Luca, I'm sorry for what I did I guess . I'll admit it was irresponsible of me to say, though I do think you reacted really badly."  Edgar laughs and Luca roles his eyes yet it wasn't visible to Edgar. He continues, "Is there any way I can make it up to you?" They both go quiet for a split second as Luca thinks, then it hits him. "Well... I do suppose there's one way." Luca smirks as he begins to stand up. Edgar closes his eyes as he plops onto the bed laying down. He giggles. "What's tha-" Edgar stops talking when he opens his eyes to see Luca standing right in front of him. Edgar knows. He starts to blush. Luca begins to pin Edgar down and starts to whisper something in Edgars ear. Edgar gets excited. "Ill be back" he says. Edgars face is still red but he's disappointed. Yet he knows something is gonna happen either way so he's not that mad. To be honest, he's not mad at. In matter of fact he's giggling, but very quietly, only himself can hear it. Once Luca is up he walks over to the door where the light switch is and turns it off, causing the room to go dark. There was a bit of light peaking in through the window so they can see a bit. It was perfect. Edgar gets startled by the sudden darkness and flinches a bit but he was okay. Luca starts to walk back to the bed were Edgar is now sitting. "Ohhh~" Edgar says. Luca grabs Edgar chin and points it up to face him. They glance at each other for a second until Luca goes in for a kiss yet stopping right before they break any rules. "Be a good boy Eddy~" Edgars eyes widened and his face practically lights on fire. "Hu-" He gets cut off by Lucas lips meeting his. Edgar wraps his arms around Lucas neck to deepen the kiss. Edgar pulls Luca down on the bed along with himself as they continue. Luca begins to slips his tongue into Edgars mouth. He wasn't mad about this but felt like giving Luca a hard time so he lightly pushed him off. Edgar giggles. "Don't be getting ahead of your self now~" Edgar tells Luca. "Alright then." Luca smirks as he looks at Edgar. "Wait, no-" Edgar once again gets cut off by Luca lips. Edgar kisses back but it was a lot quicker then the last one. When the kiss was released Luca let out a small moan causing Edgar to laugh a bit. "Am I that good of a kisser?" Edgar asks jokingly. "You wish" Edgar rolls his eyes. Luca decides to continue so he begins to slightly kiss Edgars neck. Edgar lets out a quiet moan at the feeling of it. "Who's the good kisser now Eddy~" Luca tells him, messing with Edgar. "Oh shut up." Luca then starts lightly biting and kissing Edgars neck leaving a couple of hickeys. "Mphm~" Edgar attempts to hide his moans but he couldn't help it. Luca just looks at Edgar enjoying it and continues leaving marks on his neck and a bit on his shoulders. Once he finishes he sits up and Edgar follows. Edgar is sitting in front of Luca, he almost looks tired. Edgar starts to put his hand around Lucas waist and hugs him. Lucas eyes widened but he decides to hug back. Edgar yawns. "I'm gonna go get ready to sleep.." Edgar tells Luca. "Alright then." Edgar grabs his clothes and walking into the bathroom. He starts to run a bath for himself cause the tub was huge, he wanted to make the most out of it. While it's running he looks in the mirror and checks out his neck. It's better then he expected yet still bad, he won't be able to hide it. The time goes by and eventually he comes out of the bathroom. Luca is lying on the bed half asleep with the lights on. Edgar laughs. Lucas eyes open. "It's about time!" He complains. "Yeah yeah, whatever" Edgar says as he goes to turn the lights off. Once he's done he walks back to the bed and lays down. Luca kisses him one final time and they say goodnight. (Now they just need to pray they won't go broke)
________________________________
☀️Morning at The beach☀️
After the two wake up they head down to the beach and go their separate ways. Edgar heads over to the bedroom to see everyone is still sleeping. Edgar needs to talk to someone so he quietly wakes Fiona up. "Edgar!" "Shhhhh..." he grabs her arm and takes her to the dressing room. "Get ready, we're going to the beach so none of them can hear us." Fiona quickly picks out a bathing suit and changes. "Let's go!" Fiona says. They start to walk out to the beach and Fiona looks at Edgar and notices his neck. "Edgar.... you have something you wanna tell me." Edgar looks at her and realizes where she's looking. He covers his neck and Fiona laughs. "You gotta tell me everything!" "Yeah no shit, that's why we're going to the beach." Once they get to the beach Edgar starts to talk. "Well... where do I start.."  "Your neck" Fiona says. "I can sneak you a whisk from the kitchen you know?" She laughs as Edgar groans."I think it explains its self Fiona." She responds "yeah, you could say that." They start walking along the beach as Edgar tells Fiona what happened in the suite. Eventually they arrive back at the recruit and everyone's awake. Some are on the couch and some are on the beach themselves. "Ill see you around Edgar!" "See ya!" Then the go there separate ways.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG, I WAS BUSY HASHHHAH BUT THANKS FOR READING. ALSO IF I DIDNT SAY THIS ALREADY ME AND MY FRIEND ARE WRITING THIS TOGETHER ILL DO A CHAPTER AND SHE WILL DO A CHAPTER BUT THATS IT GOODBYE FOR NOW (AND STAY TUNED)