😈New member😈

________________________________
                          🏝🩳Beach🩳🏝
Fiona spots Eli sitting in the water by himself. Fiona sits down to join him. "Heyyyyy Eli..." Fiona starts. "Hey, what's up Fiona?" "Well um, I need to  tell you something..." "Go on..." "Eli, I know Aesop gave you a blowjob!" Eli gets up in shock. "HUH!?, When was this!?" Eli says. "Well I over heard you guys a couple nights ago and Aesop said that you wanted head!" "Head medicine dumbass!" Eli laughs as  he grabs Fionas hand to pick her up. "Oh well um- this is embarrassing..." Fiona says. "It's fine, I find it funny you would think that though it is a dating show." "Yeah haha!" Fiona adds. "Wanna walk back with
me?" Eli asks Fiona. "Sure!"
________________________________
                           ☀️Sofas☀️
"Hey Fiona, hey Eli!" Tracy greets them. "Hey Tracy!" Eli responds. "Where's the rest?" Fiona asks. "Oh you know just doing there own thing!" "Oh yeah well that makes sense." Fiona realized she needs to tell Patrica and Vera about Eli. "Oh um... I'll be back in a few!" Fiona rushes off to the bedroom. "What's up with her?" Tracy asked. "I don't know." "Sooo how was the date pretty boy?" "Oh it was great actually! I think me and Aesop really do have something special ya know?" "Yeah I could definitely agree! Aesop always looks so happy around you!" "Haha, you think so?" Eli asked Tracy. "Yes I do!" "Ha! Well enough about me. How have you and Emma been?" He asks. "Well, great! I don't think it's anything to huge I mean we're not together 24/7 or anything like that, but if I had to chose somebody, It definitely be her!" "Well that's good to he-" Eli was cut off by a sudden voice.
"Will everyone please head over to the sofas, I have something to tell all of you."
Mary says.
"Oh well, we're already here! Hehe!" Tracy says. They wait for the others.
Once they all arrive Emma spots something. "Is that a boat coming?!" She says. "I think it is!" Adds Victor.
"There is going to be a new contestant coming to join you, though he is not aware of the current rules."
"WOOOO!!" Mike and Vera yell. "I hope their hot~" Luca says. Edgar glances at Luca in jealously. I mean, he's that hottest it gets, right? Everybody runs over to the beach to be greeted by a tall man. He has light blonde hair and was a total hottie. "Dibs!~" Vera says joking around. "Hello there, I'm Andrew. It's nice to meet you all." "Hey Andrew~" Emma says. He walks away and lays down on a chair by a small table right in the sun. A couple minutes go by and Victor comes to greet him. "Hey cutie~" Andrew says without thinking, though does it matter much, it's a dating show after all. "Oh um- hi there, I'm Victor." "I'm Andrew." They both shake hands. "So have you heard about the rules yet?" "Hm? What rules. Andrew asks. "Well there was $100,000 on the line but nows there's only $94,000." "Sheesh, what would've have taken all that money?!" "Well um, two kisses. There's a sex ban meaning, no sex (of course), no kissing, and no self pleasure. Well you can do so, but it comes at a price." "No shit!" Andrew says. "That's Mary" Victor says as he points at a cone looking thing, "she's watching us!" He whispers. "Haha." Andrew laughs. "Well this is going to be something.." Andrew says. "Yeah, it is something." Victor adds. "So, Victor. Do you like anyone yet?" "Well.. nooo. I mean I have some friends but not really any thing like that." "Ahhhhh" They go quiet for a few. "Do you wanna go walk around?" Victor asks, "I can show you around." "Sure" Andrew and Victor get up and start to walk around the place. They spot the rest of the group at the pool. Their all drinking of course. "Wanna join them?" Victor asks. "Yeah, don't see why not." Andrew gets in the pool and everyone crowds around him. "Ill go get you a drink!" Victor yells to Andrew right before walking of to the cooler. When Victors at the cooler he grabs two things of beer, one for him and one for Andrew. Victor gets back to the pool and everyone is partying. He jumps in the pool and gives Andrew his drink. "So Andrew, you have your eye on anyone?" Luca asks. "Well I just got here so.. not yet, though there's some people you could say I'm a bit interested in, but it's nothing big. yet.." "Yet, he says." Emma adds. The group laughs. "Did you hear the rules yet?" Edgar asks. "Yup, Victor told me." "Your disappointment aren't you~" Fiona says. "Aren't we all?" Andrew adds. The group keeps on talking about, whatever comes to mind I guess. An hour or so goes by and a good amount of the group is drunk. "Heyyy Eddy~" Luca says as he swims over to Edgar. He's sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet in the water. He's with the group just the only one who's not in the pool. "What do you want?"  Edgar says. "Why don't you come in the pool?" Luca offers. "No." "Ohhh come on!" Luca stands up in the pool right in front of Edgar. There faces are awfully close now. The rest of the group is busy partying with Andrew. Luca looks up and down. "I could kiss you right now if I wanted to Edgar~" "Your drunk Luca." Edgar lightly kicks him and rolls his eyes though he's still smiling. Well, more like smirking.  Luca gets closer to Edgar's face. "I still could though~" Luca starts to lean in until Edgar pushes him while lightly laughing. "Oh fuck off, haha! You want us to go broke?" "Your no fun!" Luca says. "Whatevr -" Edgar gets cut off and suddenly he's underwater. Around three seconds pass and Luca picks him up. Luca carry's Edgar into the small crowd of people. "Fuck you." Edgar says."if you insist~" Edgar ignore what Luca says and joins the conversation. "Victor" Andrew whispers in his ear. "Yeah?" Victor whispers back. "Wanna go to the the roof?" Andrew asked. "Huh!?" "Just follow me." Andrew and Victor start to walk over to where the bedrooms are. "When I went to the bathroom early, I found this ladder in the back. I was thinking we could use it to get up the roof." Andrew says. "Oh wow, it's pretty high up but I'll go." They set up ladder and start climbing up it. When they get to the top they see a gorgeous view of the beach and sky. Andrew sits down and Victor does as well. "So why did you want to go up here?" Victor asked. "Just to get away from them. Don't get me wrong, there great people! I just wanted to get to know you better." "Oh well, if you insist!" They both let out a small laugh. "It's very pretty" Victor says. The both look at the sky. "Yeah." Andrew adds, "I'm thirsty, wanna beer?" "Uhh sure!" Victor says. "Ok I'll go get it." Andrew climbs down to go to the coolers. Victor lays down and takes a deep breath. He has a good feeling about Andrew. The sun started to set then Andrew quietly climbs back up. He sees Victor lying down. "Hey~" Andrew says as he places the cold beer in Victors hand. Victor flinches. "You scared me, haha." They both sit next to each other watching the sunset. Andrew looks at Victor. Victor soon realized and looks at him as well. They go quite and just stare into each others eyes. Andrew lightly grabs Victors chin and leans in to kiss him. Victor does so as well until he backs out. "Andrew, we shouldn't be wasting money." Andrew goes silent. "I'm gonna go back to the others okay?" Victor says. "Yeah that's fine. I'll be down in a second." Victor climbs down as Andrew sits watching the sun slowly set by himself. Eventually he decides to climb back down and meet with the others.