😫 Now it actually starts 😫

Mary:

"Our horny contestants sit cluelessly not knowing what's yet to come."
____________________________________
Survivors:

Fiona is sunbathing in her black one piece bathing suit

Edgar is painting on his hand on the sofa in his red and blue swimming shorts

Tracy is sitting by the ocean in her brown and pink bikini

Patricia is fixing her hair in the dressing room
wearing a black swim top and a black swim skirt

Mike and Aesop are splashing each other in the ocean both wearing black swimming trunks

Vera is in her purple bikini flipping her wet hair in the ocean

Victor is making a sand castle (for some reason) in his red and blue swimming shorts

Emma is watching Emily swim and there both wearing green one pieces

Luca is nagging Edgar to come swim with him, he's wearing Navy blue swim trunks.

Mike is on his phone on a lawn chair in orange swim trunks
____________________________________

🫐🍒14 hours till sex ban🍒🫐

Fiona is sun bathing as she hears foot steps behind her as if someone is approaching her. Eli walks over and says "hey can I sit here" he points to the lawn chair next to Fiona. "Um sure" Fiona says. "I couldn't help but notice you sitting here alone and I wanted to give you some company" Eli says blushing. "Oh did you now" Fiona giggles. "Um yeah I guess... do you wanna sit over here" Eli asks patting his lap. "Umm ok?! Sure I guess." Fiona says sitting up, changing seats and, sitting on Eli's lap. She rests her head on his shoulder and they start to have a conversation about the TV show and all that. Fiona starts to get tired and falls asleep on Eli's lap. "A-aw" Eli says rubbing her head. The sound of the ocean breeze wakes her up "o-oh I fell asleep didint I..?" Fiona says kind of embarrassed. "Yeah you did, but it's perfectly ok! I-I mean I don't mind..." Eli says stuttering over his words. Fiona gets up and moves back to her chair. "Well it was definitely fun talking to you Seer I-I mean Eli" Fiona says embarrassed "n-no it's chill I don't mind being called seer" Eli says getting up waving "well bye then" "bye Eli!" Fiona says leaning back in her chair.

Patricia comes out of the dressing room and sees Fiona. She gives herself a mental pep talk and walks over. "Hey Fiona how's it going?!" "Oh it's going pretty good what bout' you?" Fiona says smiling.
"Pretty good, just got done fixing my hair heh" Patricia answers. "Oh it's really pretty! It suits you very well!" Fiona says blushing. "Oh you think so?!" Patricia says sitting down on the bottom of Fionas chair. "Yeah I do!" Fiona answers once again. Patricia looks up and down and holds her arms out "come here Fiona!" She says with pride. Fiona giggles and scoots over to where Patricia is. Patricia closes her arms holding Fiona as Fiona leans back getting comfortable. "Comfy?" Patricia asks. "Y-yeah pretty comfortable" Fiona answers as her face turns red. Patricia looks at her fuchsia horns. "Wow your horns are really pretty!" Patricia compliments. "W-wow thank you! They were a real pain to grow haha" Fiona says happily. "Did you apply sunscreen yet?"  Patricia asks. "I did not actually" Fiona says tilting her head. "Well lucky for you I just happened to have some with me hehe" Patricia giggles. "Mmhmm you just 'happend' to" Fiona says jokingly. Fiona sits up and turns around. "Do you want me to help you apply this?" Patricia asks shooting her shot. "You know what..? Why not!" Fiona says moving her braid behind her. Patricia takes the sunscreen out of her purse and starts to squirt some on her hand. She runs the run screen above Fionas chest area. Fiona then holds her arms and legs out. Patricia rubs sunscreen on her arms and legs. Fiona puts her braid back to the side and lays down. Patricia gets up and puts her hand on Fionas shoulder "well I'm going to go swim if you wanna join me you'll know where I'll be!" "Y-yeah!" Fiona waves as Patricia walks off. Fiona yawns and turns her head to watch the ocean waves. Fionas eyes start to close as she drifts off to sleep because of a long day.