😱RULE BREAK😱

________________________________
🌅sunset 🌅
Eli sees Aesop Laying down by himself so he decides to go towards him. Aesop opens eyes once he released someone was standing above him. "What's the mask for, don't you get hot?" Aesop just shrugs and closes his eyes again. Eli noticed that he hasn't been doing to much so he decides to have a conversation with him. "Sit up." Eli says as he grabs Aesop's to pull him up. "So why'd you come on the show?" Asked Eli."Same reason everyone else did..?" "Oh um well... sorry for asking you just didn't seem like so." Eli said. "I know what you need, I'll be right back!" When Eli walked away Aesop thought about what he said, I mean it is kinda hot outside right? Aesop pulls down his mask and sets it on the table next to him. "Oh uh your back... Eli isn't it?" "Yes that's right, I'm Eli." He says with two glasses of champagne in his hands. "Take it!" Says Eli. "A cheers to....?" Aesop thinks for a second. "Love?" The two glasses make a clinking sound then they both started to drink. "Oh hey I just realized, you took the mask off." "Yea..hehe" "Okay well I think I'm gonna go get ready for tonight Aesop, I'll be seeing you around!" Eli winks at Aesop and starts walking away to the boys dressing room.
________________________________
🛏 The bedroom 🛏
Edgar was talking with Patrica until he went to go check up on Luca. He walks in the bedroom to wake Luca up before they need to go to the campfire. "Wake up asshole." He doesn't move a muscle. "WAKE UP ASSHOLE!" Edgar says, yelling this time. "Oh hey Eddy." Luca says through a yawn. "Hi I guess. It's about time to meet at the campfire so hurry and get up!" "Ok just give me a sec I don't feel so good" "oh come onnn." Edgar mumbles. Luca looks at the floor and starts throwing up. "OH GOD! Are you okay?!" Edgar says trying to help but also looking away. Luca takes a few breaths "yea I feel much better now, ima go get ready." "I'm not cleaning this up Luca!" Edgar yells as he walks away. "Also your breath reeks with liquor and puke so for the love of god, please brush your teeth!" He also yells, getting no response. He looks at the floor and gags at the appearance of the puke just lying on the there before he rushes out the room. As Edgar is walking to the campfire he remembers what him and Luca have done. Fuck. Though almost the whole group knows, it's still gonna cost money. But how much? Well it better have been worth it.

________________________________
🔥🏕 The campfire 🏕🔥
Everyone one is sitting at the campfire besides Luca. Edgar is talking to Aesop about the other contestants and who they like until Luca comes rushing to the campfire. He smells good, like a really nice cologne.
"Hello there"
Says Mary
"It has seem a rule has been broken"
The whole group looks at Edgar and Luca.
"It was them." Says Emily in a annoyed tone. "Well let's just get this over with!" She also says.
"There was a kiss"
"A kiss worth... $3,000"
Edgar covers his mouth in shock. "WHAT" yells Emma. "$3,000 for a kiss that wasn't even mine!?" Vera says. Aesop and Eli laugh at Veras comment. "I gotta have some fun now too!" Mike says disappointed. "Oh no you won't, I can't have ANY more money taken away!" Fiona says. "Oh please, I'm sure you will be breaking one as well Fiona.~" Patrica responses. "Will I?~" Patrica giggles a bit while looking into Fionas eyes. "I'm gonna go hang out over there, who wants to come?" Victor says pointing to a couple of Sofas. "I would but I'm getting tired." Luca says "it's been a long day." "Ill come Victor!" Says Mike. "I don't see the harm" Vera said as she walks up to Mike and Victor. "Count me in!" Fiona yells from a distance. Shes walking back from the bathroom. "Okay that's it?" Victor ask. "Ill be there in a sec, I'm just gonna change first!" Tracy's said as she walked away with the rest of the group to the room.
________________________________
🌙🍷 The sofas 🍷🌙
Victor, Mike, Vera, and Fiona all started to walk over to the sofas. "It's a beautiful night, there's lots of stars." Victor starts of the conversation. "Your right. Have you guys found anyone you liked yet?" Fiona asked the group. "Not really, though there's some people that seem nice, all I have so far is friendship." Vera says. "Keep in mind I wanted sex!" She adds. The group laughs. Mike adds on, "Same, I don't think there's really anyone for me but I'm not gonna give up yet, I have a feeling I'm gonna find-" He gets cut off by a yelling in the distance. "HEYYYYY" Tracy yells with a bottle of wine and a couple of plastic cups in her hands."Tracy!" Fiona says running up to her with a hug. "I assume you brought that for our small little group right..?~" Fiona whispers. "Of course I did!" Tracy says as she sets it all down on the table. She pours a glass for everyone. "A cheers to sex!" "To sex! Haha!" The group says as the plastic cups all click together. Tracy takes a small sip then starts to speak, "So what are y'all talking about?!" "You know just, the other contestants~" Fiona answers. "So Tracy, do you have anyone you like so far?" Victor asked. "Well... before the sex ban, me and Emma shared a small kiss." "Lucky!!" Mike complains. "So do you have an eye her?" Vera asks Tracy. "Not really, though she kissed me, I don't think she's interested." "Awwww, well if you feel that way I'm sorry." Victor adds. "Oh no, it's fine Victor! There's no need to be sad for me! I'm perfectly fine!" "Okay well that's good to here" says Mike. Fiona yawns. "It was fun talking but I'm getting tired. I think we should start heading back." The group look at each other. "Ok that's fine!" Victor says. Then they all walk back to the room to go to bed.
________________________________
                   🌕Middle of the night🌕
In the middle of the night Eli wakes up due to a bad headache. "Ah shit!" He mumbles. He's only half awake but all he knows is that he doesn't have any head medicine. Fuck. He decides to just ignore it until it gets worse. He comes to a conclusion that he's gonna need to wake someone up for medicine, but who would have some. He thinks about earlier and remembers Aesop. Perfect! He was wearing a mask, maybe he's a doctor?!? Eli slowly gets up and walks over to the bed Aesop is in. He's sleeping in the same bed as Victor so he had to be extra quiet so he didn't have to wake two people up. He grabs Aesop's shoulders and shake them to wake him up. Once Eli sees his eyes open he grabs his arm and pulls him to the dressing room. "What is it Eli?" Aesop asked. He has a shade of red on his face cause, what would you expect if someone pulled you out in the middle of the night on a dating show? "Do you have any head medicine? I'm in pain."
________________________________
                   🛌Back in the bedroom🛌
Patrica heard everything that just happened so she decides to wake up Fiona and Vera to take them in the bathroom. "Patrica, why are we in here?" Fiona asked through yawns. "Yeah I'm tired" Vera adds. "Sorry to wake you all up like this." Patrica says, "but Eli just took Aesop into the dressing room." "SHIT, HOLY SHIT!" Fiona says. "Are kidding!?" Vera said now fully awake. "I'm gonna go check on them through my portals!" "Okay but don't get caught!" Patrica says as Fiona walks over to a wall that would lead to the dressing room. Fiona take a deep breath then places a portal. She puts her head trough it. She sees Aesop and Eli talking. "So you want head?-" Aesop was cut of once Eli says "Did you hear that?"  Fiona goes back through the portal and breaks it in disbelief! She knew what she heard. She runs back to the bathroom which Patrica and Vera are in "GUYS, GUYS!" Fiona says in between breaths. "What's happening!?" Patrica asked Fiona. "Eli wants Aesop to give him head!" "WHAT?" Patrica and Vera say also in disbelief. "No shit! We gotta go stop them before money gets taken away!" Patrica says. They all run to the dressing room to see that no one is there. "Huh?" Fiona whispers "They were just here?" "That's weird.." Patrica says. "We should go back to bed before some suspects us, we'll talk about this in the morning." Vera says. They all get back in bed in total shock.
________________________________
                      🌤☀️Morning☀️🌤
Fiona wakes up and goes to the sofas. She sees Eli. Oh god. After what she walked in on, she had no clue what to say. "H-hey Eliii." She says. "Oh Um hi Fiona, Did you sleep well." Eli asked . "Yeah I slept fine, I just wonder if there's gonna be another rule break ya know?"
"Yeah, are you okay Fiona, you seem off?" "Oh yeah I'm fine, I'm just worried about losing money ya know?" Fiona says "Yeah.. I know..." Well I'm gonna go wake up the others so see you around Eli!" "Bye Fiona!" Shes walks away to the bedroom.