😟Plot twist😟

The group is at the couches. It was around 6:00pm.
"Hello there everyone." Mary says.
"Hiii Mary" the group says.
"There has been a rule break of $3,000"
"oh come on!" Eli complains.
"$58,000 dollars now remain."
"Who was it now!?" Andrew asks. Melly and Emma didn't own up sense they were they last rule break as well.
"I bet it was them..!" Vera says pointing at Edgar and Luca.
"It wasn't! For gods sake if it was I would've already said something, trust me I love seeing you all pissed." Edgar complains. Vera roles her eyes. "Listen if it was you just own up.!" Norton says. "Yeah I don't have time for this!" Edgar says. The group glances at him. "Hmm, Eli and Aesop y'all have been awfully quiet, have something to tell us?" Patrica asks. "It wasn't us." Aesop just gets straight to the point. "Are you sure..." Patrica adds to her statement. "Yes" Eli says. "Why don't we just ask Mary?" Fiona says. The group agrees. "Good idea!" Mike says.
"Mary?"
"Yes Fiona."
"Did... Edgar and Luca break the rule." She glances at them and Luca smirks and roles his eyes. Edgar was just annoyed.
"No" Mary says.
"Ha!" Edgar laughs. Fiona just roles her eyes and continues. She takes a deep breath.
"Was it... Eli and Aesop."
"No"
"Told ya!" Eli says with a wink.
"You know you've seemed quite defensive over this rule break Fiona." Andrew says.
Fiona was a bit upset, "oh shut up! Your rarely even apart of the original cast!" Andrew interrupts.
"Mary, was it Fiona and Patrica?" He asks
"No" "told you!" Fiona says. Out of the blue Victor says something. "Melly and Emma haven't said a word.. try them." Melly tenses up along with Emma. Melly mumbles under her breath. "Oh come on Maryyyy"
"Mary.." Fiona says.
"Was it Emma and Melly?"
It goes quite, it was the loudest silents have ever been.
"Correct" Mary says.
"What!?" Fiona says. "That's two time in a row!!" Mike complains. Emma and Melly were embarrassed but also laughing. Some were upset and some found it a bit funny.
"It was that easy to own up you know?" Edgar complains. "Well yeah but.." Emma says.
"I'm done with this," Edgar then says, "I'm going back to the rooms." He gets up and walks away angrily. Melly laughs a bit. "Sorry guys... hehe" "It's fine, but give it a break haha!" Fiona nudges Melly. They rest of the group gets over it and they all head down to the pool.
________________________________
💧🌊pool🌊💧
"I can't believe this is all starting to come to an end.." Patrica says. "Yeah" adds Fiona. "I'm gonna miss it." Luca says. Aesop nods, "I hope we can all stay in contact after wards." Eli says. "specially you" Eli looks at Aesop. He smiles. There was one more week left in the retreat. "I'll be back," Luca says interrupting the group, "I'm gonna go get Edgar" Luca heads over to the bedrooms. "I'll be back as well!" Demi says. "I'm gonna go grab my cooler." Demi quickly stands up and chases after Luca. After the two leave they rest of the group they counting the conversation. Vera goes over to where Fiona is tanning. "Heyy Fiona" She says. "Hmm?" Fiona opens her eyes. "Oh hey Vera! What's up?" "Oh well," Vera starts, "I wanted to ask if I could get your number? So we can stay in contact."
Fiona smiles, "yeah of course! I need to give it to the rest of the group as well... I think we should all Exchange numbers on the last day. So they don't get lost and stuff ya know?" Fiona says. "That makes sense, anyways how has it been with you and Patty~" Fiona laughs, "Haha! You already know so much about us but tell me about you and Demi~" "Well lets see... the date was amazing I can tell you that" Vera answers. "Okay, okay, What else..." Vera giggles, "your so noisy Fiona~" Fiona smiles and roles her eyes, "your not the first one to tell me that" She says, "you also asked me first!" They both laugh. Soon Demi, Luca, and Edgar are coming back. "I won't bother you any longer, go hang out with Demi ok?" Fiona says to Vera. "Alright then" Fiona goes to Patrica and Vera waves at Demi signaling for her to come over. The sun starts to set and it gets dark. The retreat has moved to the bedroom for a goods nights rest.

The days go by like seconds until there is only two left.

________________________________
☀️🕶Sofas🕶☀️
"Hello there"
"Hiii Marry"
"Sense the stay is coming to an end, I will be throwing in a small plot twist"
Gasp start to form all around the group.
"You will be able to gain money back"
"Oh my god!!!!" Fiona says. "How though?" Eli asks.
"Well it shall be in the hands of Edgar and Luca, due to them having the most rule breaks"
Eyes widen.
"The two shall be staying in a private suit together to regain all the money the have lost, but they can not have any form of physical contact such as even touching."

......
"We are dead" Aesop complains. "No way in hell are we getting our money back!" Patrica says.
"This shall take place tonight, good luck"
Mary finally says then turning off.