😈Yes😈

The recruit wakes up from a good nights rest when Mary suddenly turns on, "hello contestants please make your way to the campfire" "I just fucking woke up" Edgar groans rubbing his eyes. "Suck it up Picasso" Luca giggles as Edgar rolls his eye everybody starts getting ready to go to the campfire. As soon as everybody is all dolled up they start to walk over.
__________________________________
                         🔥🌺Campfire🌺🔥
They all have a seat on the sofa. "Hello thank you all for coming here this morning, we will be having another game today. Galatea will be assisting you." Mary says. Galatea rolls over looking at the crowd. "Hello this game today is called love touch, the sex ban and other rules do not apply in this game. People will be taking turns being blindfolded and then someone else will be able to touch there body or do what ever they please to them. The person being touched will have to guess if there partner did it or not. If they don't have a partner then they will just guess who did it, does everybody understand?" Galatea explains to the recruit. "Yea" the group says. "Finally no more look but can't touch!" Luca says looking at Edgar. "How the fuck am I that tempting?!" Edgar asks confused.  "Finally i can do what I want to Fiona!" Patrica says eagerly. "I will let you guys choose who gets blindfolded first" Galatea says. "I know I don't!" Edgar exclaims. "I'll do it!" Luca says. Galatea hands Luca the blindfold. Luca puts the blindfold on himself and mentally prepares. Everyone looks around then Vera walks up. Vera rubs her hands on his back then moves to kiss his neck leaving a light and small hickey. Vera walks back to her spot as Luca takes off the blindfold. "I know for a fact that Edgar doesn't have long nails so it has to be one of the girls" Luca says looking around. "Was it Vera?" Luca asks looking at her. "Yeah it was me hah!" Vera says wiping her mouth. Luca looks down at his neck and sees a small red mark, "wooow you just had to leave a hickey" Luca says scoffing. "I could've done that" Edgar mumbles. "Next person" Galatea says. Melly raises her hand and goes to grab the blindfold. As Melly puts on the blindfold she says, "oooh I wonder whooo~" Emma stands up and walks up to Melly. She crouches and starts to kiss her thighs moving up to her chest area. She moves and gives her a peck on the lips and walks away. Melly takes off the blindfold and says, "hmm I have a feeling it's a girl" the group stays quite trying not to blow Emma's cover. "Was it Demi?" Melly asks. "The fuck, no" Demi scoffs. Emma starts to giggle, "it was me ha~" "wow I could've never guessed!" Melly says moving back to her spot. That wasn't the response Emma wanted but it was good enough. "Aesop how about you do it" Fiona says pushing up there. "Um what? Fine." Aesop says groaning. Galatea puts the blindfold on him and rolls back. Aesop stands anxiously waiting. Eli walks up to him and kisses him using tung leaving a trail of saliva. He walks over to his back and gives him a big hickey on the back of his neck. Aesop try's not to let out a small moan cause he didn't wanna seem like a wimp. Eli walks back to his spot and watches Aesop take off the blindfold. "If it's not Eli I'm going to loose my shit!" Aesop says looking at Eli. "Well your correct it was me" Eli says shrugging. "Now I have a hickey on my neck thanks to you!" Aesop says sarcastically. "Your welcome" Eli puts his hand on Aesop's shoulder. "That's it for the game. You guys did pretty well! Now the rules apply so don't get cocky!" Galatea says rolling away. "That was fun" Fiona says. "Yeah but I'm sad I didn't get to touch you" Patrica response. Fiona giggles and walks to the pool with the others.
___________________________________
                               💦💧Pool💧💦
Everyone got the pool and does their own thing. Edgar  is sitting on the edge of the pool on his phone. Luca swims up to Edgar, "Heyy Eddy ~" "what do you want dumbass" Edgar says rolling his eyes. "Wow so rude" Luca giggles "oh am I~?" Edgar smirks, "you say that but I know you wish I was the one touching you 10 minutes ago~" "why does that matter?" Luca asks. "Aww Luca won't admit his feelings~ why don't you just go to Vera your cute little 'girlfriend' Vera " Edgar says teasing. At this point Luca was over it, "ok I will then" Lucas rolls his eyes swimming away. Edgar laughs a bit looking at Vera, Luca, Fiona, Patrica, Mike and Norton walking away to the bed room, though Luca and Vera seemed offily close. Edgar just rolls his eyes and goes over to Andrew and Victor. Edgar was still kinda anoyyed by what Luca did. He wonders what there doing at this very moment.
___________________________________
⭐️✨Bedroom✨⭐️
There all chitchatting, then Fiona being the 'noisy' person she is she asks Luca, "wheres Picasso? He usually joins us" Luca thinks for a minute, "I don't know by the pool I guess" he looks down still upset by what Edgar said. "Want me to go get him?" Fiona asks. "No it's fine" Luca says laying down. "Um I have to use the bathroom I'll be back" Says Fiona. Instead of going to the bathroom she walks out to the pool and Edgar is nowhere in sight. She looks around for a bit then sees him laying on the sofa at the campfire
__________________________________
☀️🔥Campfire🔥☀️
"Hey Edgar everything alright?" Fiona asks sitting down. "Yeah what makes you think otherwise" Edgar giggles. "The fact that your not cuddling with Luca" Fiona says as Edgar gets up. "Oh please. That's the last thing I'd do" Edgar says rolling his eyes.  Fiona looks at Edgar, "mmm no your coming with me" she grabs his arm practically yanking him off the sofa. "No!" Edgar yells "I'm not going! Go harass Victor instead!!" "No we're friends Edgar! As your friend I'm gonna be the first to tell you. The. World. Doesn't. Revolve. Around. You!" Fiona says standing up, "well then your on a whole different planet Fiona!" Edgar says trying to yank away. Fiona is now dragging Edgar to the room.
___________________________________
🔥😡Bedroom😡🔥
When Edgar and Fiona walk in Luca turns his head, what the fuck he thinks. Edgar sits down with Fiona and Patrica. Luca crosses his arms ignoring Edgar. "So Edgar wanted to join us!" Fiona says. "Yeah right." Edgar started to catch onto the fact Luca is upset with him. Edgar cares a bit but he hated losing, there for Lucas just gonna have to come back to him. A bit goes by and the sun starts to set.
"Hello there, can everyone please be at the campfire in two hours?" Mary asked
Everyone responded to Mary and then they start to get ready.
________________________________
                          👗dressing room👗
The girls are all in the dressing room getting ready for tonight. Vera is bored so she sneaks up on Demi. "Hey Demi~" Vera says. "Heyyy!"
She responds. "Oh I'm Vera by the way!" "Vera, very pretty name!" "Oh why thank you." Vera and Demi are talking until Vera sees something. "Oh,  you have something on your face." Vera licks her finger then rubs something off by her lips. Demi's face turns a light pink. "Oh! Well thanks for getting it off haha!" "No problem!" They both laughed then continued to get ready for the night.
________________________________
                           🪵🔥Campfire🔥🪵
They sit down and wait for Mary to go off again. "Hello recruit. I know it has been a long day. Two other people will get to stay in the private suite tonite. Those two people are...