6

I walked back to my house, and ran in. My older brother was on the couch, and so was my younger sister.

"Hi" I say sarcastically. It's like they didn't notice me at all. I walked into the kitchen, my mom was cooking and Haven sat at the counter.

"Ri" she screams, running over to me I give her a hug and go upstairs. I sat in bed, and wished I had something to do. I grabbed my phone, and set my music, so it would shuffle through all the One Direction albums.

I sat on my phone all night, scrolling through vine, Twitter, tumblr, anything social media. I finally fell asleep when stockholm syndrome came on.

I woke up to my alarm, and got ready. (Outfit above). I walked downstairs, and to my mom.

"Hey can you drive me to school? Don't worry about picking me up" She nods, and follows me out to her car.

***After School***

I gathered my back pack, earlier, and gladly avoided Taylor. I turn after putting everything in my locker, and readying to leave, and take back what I said.

"Hey babe" Taylor says following me down the hall. I sigh and keep looking forward.

"I told you once, don't call me babe" I say through clenched teeth. He smirks, and pulls me into a hug, it was a gentle yet firm hold.

"But, babe fits you" He wines. I laugh and push him away. "You like it" He says cockily. I nod my head disapprovingly, and smile.

"It's like you're infatuated with me" I say staring him down.

"No I'm not" he says putting on a serious face, "I lied" He says laughing. I was officially scared. He admitted to being obsessed with me. I walked away as fast as possible and awkwardly. He jogged back towards me and spoke up.

"Can you leave me alone?" I snap. His face goes from confusion to anger.

"You're the one throwing yourself at me" He retorts, and clenches his fists.

"Hardly, you're the one chasing me" I say turning and making my way back to my car. Jaden sat on top of it, and jumped off when she saw me

"Hey can I get a ride" she asks. Suddenly she appears startled and I realize why.

"No, sorry, she's riding with me" Taylor says pulling me into his side. He offers her a crude smile and I pleas for her help with my eyes.

A/n

Lya!!!! ✌!

-JayJay