13

I debated on actually going to meet up with Nash. If I did, 1 point for me. But this shouldn't be a game, although he is clearly having fun. Putting Taylor a side, I dialed in the number.

"Hello?" Nash said from the other line.

"It's Reili, so when-

"Ten minutes" Then he hung up. Now he's acting like Taylor. Okay having two Taylor's drag you around would be worse than hell, saying Taylor already is hell.

I threw my hair into a ponytail and restraightened my bangs, because school did them no good. I threw on a black tee shirt, left on my skinny jeans, and left on my basketball shoes. No I didn't play, but did I need to?

I put my wallet in my back pocket and jogged through the house. I got in my car, and slowly pressed down on the pedal and drove onto the road.

It was a boring short ride, and I pulled into closest Starbucks to the school, having not actually specified what Starbucks. I walk inside and see Nash talking to someone.

I walk closer and see some blonde girl pushing Nash around. I poke my head out from behind Nash's shoulder, and she looks really familiar.

"You need to leave her alone" The girl says pointing at me.

"It's none of your business" Nash shouted quitely.

"It is when you hurt my brother" She said turning her harsh gaze to me then losening up. "Lucy, Luke's sis"

"Hi, so I'm Reili" I said awkwardly.

"Okay well, maybe you could sit with me at lunch tomorrow?" She asked smiling.

"Sure?" I said smiling. She bounced to highten her purse on her shoulder then walked off.

"Wow, she acted like you guys were best friends" Nash said picking up two drinks from the counter, and handing me one.

A/n

I had more I wanted to add but I said I would update in 10 minutes and it's taken me 20 so work with me. Love ya!!!
- JayJay