20

I slowly pushed Gilinsky's hand away and layed on the ground by Nash. "What time is it?" I asked laughing.

"Um," he pulled out his phone to check the time and gasped. "It's four, you gotta go" He said getting up and almost falling over. Jaden was sleeping, and had her head on the counter and her butt in a stool.

"Yeah, I'll get Jaden to drive" I said getting up and waking towards Jaden. I shook her and she lazily got up and followed me to the car.

"Where are your clothes?" She asked me yawning and staring at me blankly.

"I don't know" I said making her chuckle, and I tried not to fall over from laughing. I got in the car, and was out within seconds.

"Get ur ass up, I'm staying here tonight." She says walking up to my window. I'm lucky to have a room on the first floor. I hobbled over and tumbled into my room, and fell asleep.

"I have to go" I looked up at Jaden and she was wearing my clothes.

"We need to start online schooling, and bring my Clothes back." She huffed at me and looked down to my outfit.

"You know we only have a week of school left, we're seniors. I don't know about you but I want the college experience." She said sassily.

"I hate you." I smiled at her and threw a pillow at her. Then something hit me.

"Get dressed your coming today." She said walking out of my room into the kitchen. I got dressed and headed down to the kitchen with her. I made a coffee, and we walked to the car ready to go to school.

I walked into Algebra2 class and saw the shiner around Taylor's eye, causing a light cackle to come from me. Everyone stared at me, but I couldn't help but giggle again. Nash looked at me knowing what I was laughing about.