22

I was sitting in Luke's bedroom. His room was filled with countless sports memorabilia. "Here!" Luke said handing a sandwich to me. I took a bite and savored the mixture of peanut butter and jelly. "So, if you want we can start the video taking tomorrow since we've got it planned now. "

"Yeah that would be great!" I said smiling and taking another bite of my sandwich.

"You wanna watch a movie?" He asked walking towards the door, to get downstairs.

"Yeah, what do you have?" I asked finally becoming comfortable.

"Well we've got romance because of Luce, action because of dad, documentaries because of mom, and science fiction because of me. Or mixtures" He said as I followed him to his large living room.

"REILI!!!" I hear someone scream my name. I turn around and saw Lucy running towards me.

"Hi!" I said hugging her. I didn't know her, but you tell she was a touchy feely person.

"What are you doing here?" She asked smiling and doing a little dance.

"We were working on a project now, we're gonna watch a movie.You should watch it with us." I said offering her my hand. She took it and walked with me to the living room.

"You know Luke's never brought a girl home. So he must like you." Lucy whispered in my ear. I was surprised, but I didn't respond."Let's watch Safe Haven!" Lucy screamed again.

"YES!" I whisper screamed, causing Luke to laugh. He popped in the movie, and within minutes he was sleeping. So Lucy and I were cuddled together crying.

The movie ended, and we were still sobbing. "I still can't believe it was his wife!" I sobbed.

"And the kids love her! And she gets to kiss Josh Dhumel!" Lucy cried out. I had to laugh at the last part but she had a point. Julianne Hough got to make out with Josh.

"I'm home! Oh, is this your girlfriend?!?!" A blonde lady asked Lucy.

"No mom" Lucy shook her head and smiled a forgiving smile. "She's mine and Luke's friend."

"Oh well, I'm Liz." She said offering me a hand.