25

"I don't wanna watch a chick flick" I said in a low groan.

"Thank god! I thought all girls liked them!" He laughed and plopped down beside me on the bed.

"Well most do. I do, but it's not the only thing I like. Put this in!" I throw a movie case at him and he catches it and starts to laugh.

"You just said the N word."

"Soooo, nobody's around!" I said laughing and he smiled at me. Then when he noticed I was staring at his lips, the smile disappeared.

Unfortunately he wasn't the smile type of guy, even if his smile was beautiful. He walked to the DVD player and put it in, and he skipped through the ads, I'm guessing so there wouldn't be an awkward silence.

The movie soon started and I started to doze off towards the end. Taylor wrapped his arm around me and again, it felt right.

I don't know if he felt it, but there was a fire that told me to jump his bones, but I suppressed the emotion of want. Most girls didn't, if you know what I mean.

I closed my eyes and cherished what was most likely a one time only moment.

"I think I'm in love with you. Sleep tight babe." Then he kissed my forehead. At this moment I knew this wouldn't be the last time he held me. Which made me love him more.

Well love was a strong word, it made me like him more. I snuggled into his chest and he was warm. Almost like a heater and believe me during this time of year it's not what you wanted.

But I did. I wanted this one. Every once in awhile, I could feel his state, it wasn't cold like every other time. It was different, loving.