17

I walked into starbucks for the millionth time in my life, and decided to get something new.

I looked over the board and decided on a frapp. I walked up to the counter and the girl looked at me perkily. "I'll have a vanilla bean frapp with two pumps of mint, and light on soy." The girl bopped her head. "Oh and Grande" I said earning a huge smile from her.

I sat at the table closest to the pick up and saw Nash. I walked over and sat down by him.

"Hey-"

"Holy Crap" He said looking up at me. His sunglasses hiding his clearly painful hangover.

"So you like to party?" I asked him laughing. He scoffed and looked at me.

"No, I hate parties. And Taylor....." He pulled his sunglasses down just enough to were I could see his black eye.

"I'm gonna kill him" I said ready to punch the next person that walked by.

"No don't" He said looking up again. "Let me kill him." I smiled at him and sat back down.

"Fine but you promise to hang out with me tonight?" I asked getting up and grabbing my drink.

"Yes darling. But only if you're okay with hanging with a couple of my friends too" He said taking a sip of his hot drink.

Nash and I spent all day together until school got out so I could meet up with Jaden. I sat on the hood of Jaden's truck and waited for her.

"Get off! If Kyle sees you up there he'll kill you!" Jaden screamed angrily.

"Too late" I said jumping off and into the bed. Kyle rolled his eyes. "Kyle, you know I love you"

"Yeah, ditto" He said getting in. Jaden jumped in the back with me.

"His girlfriend isn't to happy with a necklace for her birthday anymore" Jaden said laughing. Her brother and his girlfriend have been dating since Kyle was 8, and she was 10.

Kyle is 16 now, I'm 18, and Jaden is almost there with me.

A/n

.......update....... Or write a book!!!