10

I sat on the end of Jaden's bed and was on my phone. I had been texting with Taylor and was just replying yeah, whenever Jaden stopped talking.

I giggled at a text from Taylor.

#TayTay#; How's ur day been babe?

                     Xoxo Ur imaginary BF

¡Ryles!; Good, babe

I laugh, and my phone is snatched away. I scoff and reach for it back, but she dodges and starts reading.

"Hey babe. Hey." She scrolls down and up. "Really, you haven't heard a word I said have you" she says aggravatedly.

"Yes I have" I say defending myself and smiling.

"That was a rhetorical question, and if you were listening what was I talking about?" She says handing me my phone back.

"Matthew" I say exasperatedly. She scoffs and frowns. "Well were you?"

"Ya" She says under her breath and lightly laughing. "So you and 'Tay'" She says using air quotes.

"I mean, he's being nice, but he's still Taylor" I say tiredly flopping onto my back.

"Yeah, since when is he your babe though? Like just a few days ago you were terrified of him." She says looking at her purple phone.

"I don't know. We're just joking around" I say defensively.

"But what if he isn't?" She says now fully attentive.

"What do you mean?" I say leaning forward, and all ears.

"Well when he's worried or mad, he comes to you. He likes you whether neither of you know it" She says frowning and spinning around in her chair.

"No. And even if he did like me, Which he doesn't, I'm having fun" I say awkwardly.

"That's it you're playing him. He may be a player, but he's not with you, but you're flipped around Reili" She takes a deep breath. "Right now you're the player. You may be my friend but I'm not sorry"

A/n

Hey hey totally short but update after piano practice......hopefully......

-JayJay

P.S.

If you don't make a sequal......ohhhhhh you're in for it......you know who you are.....