28

It then hit me. There was a box of clothes that my mom got me, but I never wore. I never had a purpose.

I pulled out the box, and right on top was a cute low cut peplum top. I threw it on and pulled out some skinny jeans from my drawers, along with some blue heels from my closet too.

I spent thirty minutes, that yes, would make me late to class but I wanted to feel pretty.

I pulled a leather bag from a hanger and threw some pens in the small pocket, and I could throw my books in them when I got to school.

I went downstairs and grabbed a cup of coffee for the way to school. Thankfully without no one noticing.

I was struggling with walking but I made it to my car. I drove past a car wash and realized that I woke up an hour early, and had all then time in the world. I washed my car, and now I had a feeling I looked extra good.

I stepped out of the car and suddenly I felt the whole world start spinning more rapidly. I smiled and walked up to the school doors.

Jaden was there in a yellow and white dress also dolled up. "You look soo pretty!" She screamed.

"Thanks. It's not overboard?" I asked suddenly nervous.

"Well, no?" she asked.

"That's not helping!" I nervously told her.

"You'll be fine" She said and walked over to some of her other friends. I was about to walk over to my friend Rubi when someone said I looked hot.

"Thanks?" I ask.

"I should get more than a thank you!" He pulled me close to him, which made me fall into him because of my unsteady feet. "Kiss me" He whispered in my ear.

I wondered if I should do it. And as I leaned in Nash pulled me away.

"You look good!" He said nicely. Taylor huffed and walked away. Well, teaches me to kiss him.