12

"Well, instead of talking here at school how about some where after school?" I smile, nod and walk away. "Don't you need my number" He says laughing.

"Yes, that would help" I say shyly and turn around. He hands me a slip of paper with his number already written on it.

"Do you keep these on you?" I laugh. He puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out a couple of pieces of paper with numbers scribbled on it.

"Starbucks" He says turning around and and walking away. I looked down at the number. It was pne of those numbers that are just to easy to remember.

"What are you doing?!?!" A voice whisper yells through the halls. Taylor gripped my arm and dragged me around the halls. His grip on me was hard, I wanted to cry out but then he would feel bad. He finally dragged me out of the school.

"What were you doing?" He asked again.

"Trying to make a friend, both of mine just moved. So if you wouldn't mind leaving me the fuck alone you don't control me!" I shouted stepping closer to him and trying to be intimidating.

"Maybe not, but you can fuck off" He says storming off. I honestly can't grasp onto the fact that that guy, acts the way he does.

********

School finally got out after a dreaded class next Taylor. The other day he was so sweet, the tough guy act isn't real. That's not who he is. He's honestly a softie and I wanna be part of showing him he's a great guy. One worth working for. But if he keeps this up, I might not be there in the end.

What if he breaks me. What if he ruins me. I'll just fade away like a sun bleached beach chair. Gradually then I'm visibly here, but lost my color.