16

Cred for outfit @rooroo8062

I finally got home, and sure enough no one was home. I walked in the house and looked at the bruise. It hurt to move my arm. He definitely bruised the muscle.

I opened my phone up, and had 14 missed calls from Taylor, and 2 texts.

#TayTay#: I'm sorry

Are u okay?

!Roo!: ya.

I walked into the bathroom and set the tub up with Epsom salt, bubbles, hot water, and those wierd explody things you throw in the water.

After a hot, needed bath, I watched white chicks in my bedroom. I couldn't help but love this movie.

The comedy, was the best, but the plot had more behind it than that. I heard my phone go off and saw another text from Tay.

#TayTay#: good, wat r u doin?

I didn't want to be mean but, I had the right to ignore him tonight. He's a jerk, even if he doesn't mean to be.

After the movie ended, I checked my phone and had a lot of messages. I cleared them since they were all social media.

I didn't have homework, since my teacher never actually checks to see if we did it, I do it in class after its explained.

I rolled myself up in my blankets and fell to sleep, with music quietly playing in the background.

I woke up and checked the time, it was already 7:30, and nothing was happening at school today, so I decided to stay home.

I sat around watching the Fosters, until 9, and then I got dressed for the day. I grabbed my starbucks card and walked out of the house. Mom could care less what I did at school as long as my grades were good.

A/n

Hey! I'm sorry, I haven't updated in forever. I've just been lazy for the most part. So sorry! Love ya!